Oh hell yes!

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
I just had the white chocolate raspberry Quest Protein Bar for the first time and it is AMAZING!

Chocolate chip cookie dough - It's good heated
Brownie - not bad
Banana nut something or other - HATED
Peanut Butter - Didn't like.

But this, this is freakin' awesome! I am definitely getting more. Freakin' NOM.

Replies

• rileyhall00
    Options
    there really good hey, it's good to find ones you like. For me there still either a hit or miss >.<..!!
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie dough is awesome
  • kristy_n0831
    kristy_n0831 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I tried the white chocolate raspberry the other day and it's pretty amazing. Chocolate chip cookie dough is still my favorite. I HATED the peanut butter & jelly.
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! I can't have normal chocolate, nuts, or strawberries so most protein bars are out of the running, but this one sounds promising.
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen this one at Whole Foods yet. So far the Cinnamon Roll is my favorite, but I've only had that one, Coconut Cashew and Strawberry Cheesecake,
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    LOL

I like it.
    I've tried them all I think. Right now Brownie is my FAV :love: !!! 2nd fav is apple pie. YUMMMM
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I have had a couple people on my FL say this... thanks for the reviews =)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,643 Member
    Options
    Oh fine. I just ordered a couple samples from the Quest website (awesome you can pick what flavors to try) and got the chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate brownie ones. Where was this post when I needed it huh?!:smile:
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Strawberry cheesecake ones are really good too! I hated the PB one, but liked the banana nut flavor. I just bought a cinnamon roll flavor to try. I really wish they had a blueberry flavor of some sort!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    just bought a box of the chocolate chip cookie dought ones last night. i love them, however have yet to try it heated. Brownie is ok. I also like the coconut cashew one. I bought an apple and cinnamn roll one to try and banana nut but havent tried them yet. But maybe Ill have to try the white chocolate raspberry one. for some reason i thought it was cheescake and I hate cheesecake.
  • StacyReneO
    StacyReneO Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the White Chocolate Raspberry yet. I love the Apple Pie, Cookie Dough and Chocolate Brownie.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Oh fine. I just ordered a couple samples from the Quest website (awesome you can pick what flavors to try) and got the chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate brownie ones. Where was this post when I needed it huh?!:smile:

you can order samples online?? are they free?? I'm all over it! I buy whatever protein bar is on sale for a dollar. as long a the protein is up there. :p
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I think I liked it because it had texture to it. The other ones I have had are like more of a smooth (and hard until you heat it) but this one has chunks of white chocolate and the raspberry flavor isn't too strong but just enough. I loved it. Definitely my favorite out of all the ones I have tried.
  • michaelmadonna
    michaelmadonna Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! I can't have normal chocolate, nuts, or strawberries so most protein bars are out of the running, but this one sounds promising.
    Check the ingredients, my son has a nut allergy and all the flavors I looked at have almonds in them, even the chocolate chip cookie dough. I loved the white chocolate rasberry also but don't recall if it contains almonds as well.
  • glassyo
    Options

you can order samples online?? are they free?? I'm all over it! I buy whatever protein bar is on sale for a dollar. as long a the protein is up there. :p

I found the suggestions in a post from earlier in the year. Go to the Quest Nutrition website and click on contact us and then "Order Samples" or something like that. I just said I've been hearing good things about the nutrition bars but was hoping for a couple samples before I committed and they got back to me saying to choose two flavors and give them my address (duh!).

I may not be able to wait tho and just hit up my local Vitamin Shoppe and GNC (and now maybe Whole Foods) to pick some up to try!

Edited to say yes they're freeeeeeeeeeeee. (The most important part other than the taste and protein!) :smile:
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    might just have to try these. I have only heard great reviews on them. Gotta figure out where they sell them around here.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Yes I agree they are delicious.

I don't heat my bars anymore though, I always lose a ton because it sticks to the paper :(
  • WhataBroad
    Options

I found the suggestions in a post from earlier in the year. Go to the Quest Nutrition website and click on contact us and then "Order Samples" or something like that. I just said I've been hearing good things about the nutrition bars but was hoping for a couple samples before I committed and they got back to me saying to choose two flavors and give them my address (duh!).

I may not be able to wait tho and just hit up my local Vitamin Shoppe and GNC (and now maybe Whole Foods) to pick some up to try!

Edited to say yes they're freeeeeeeeeeeee. (The most important part other than the taste and protein!) :smile:

I can't find an Order Samples in the Contact Us page... there's just chat with a rep, phone or email :sad:
  • glassyo
    Options
    It's in the email part. It's Request Sample under the drop down list under Topic.

Sorry, I missed a step in there! :smile:
  • WhataBroad
    Options
    It's in the email part. It's Request Sample under the drop down list under Topic.

Sorry, I missed a step in there! :smile:

:drinker: