Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Baked Stuffed Chicken

Options
ratherbeskiing
ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
ok so I figured I would give these a try as they looked good but with all the reduced fat stuff how good could it taste?!? AMAZING!!! I shared it with my family and they all LOVED IT.

OK so I am just going to copy and paste but here is the link:
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/04/cheesy-jalapeno-popper-baked-stuffed.html

Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Baked Stuffed Chicken
Skinnytaste.com
Servings: 4 • Serving Size: 2 stuffed breasts • Old Points: 9 pt • Points+: 9 pts
Calories: 371 • Fat: 17.5 g • Protein: 42.7 g • Carb: 11 g • Fiber: 1.5 g • Sugar: 0.6 g
Sodium: 355.8 mg (without salt)

Ingredients:

2 slices center cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
3 jalapeños, chopped (remove seeds for milder)
3 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
4 oz reduced fat shredded cheddar jack (Sargento)
2 tbsp chopped scallions
8 thin sliced skinless chicken breast cutlets, 3 oz each
1/2 cup Italian seasoned whole wheat breadcrumbs
1 1/2 juicy limes, juice of
1 tbsp olive oil
salt and fresh pepper
olive oil non-stick spray

Directions:
Wash and dry chicken cutlets, season with salt and pepper. Preheat oven to 450°. Lightly spray a baking dish with non-stick spray. Combine cream cheese, cheddar, scallions, jalapeño and bacon crumbles in a medium bowl. Lay chicken cutlets on a working surface and spread 2 tbsp of cream cheese mixture on each cutlet. Loosely roll each one, secure the ends with toothpicks to prevent the cheese from oozing out. Place breadcrumbs in a bowl; in a second bowl combine olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper. Dip chicken in lime-oil mixture, then in breadcrumbs and place seam side down on a baking dish. Repeat with the remaining chicken. When finished, lightly spray the top of the chicken with oil spray. Bake 22-25 minutes, serve immediately.

Cheesy-jalapeno-popper-stuffed-chicken-breast.jpg <- from the website not what mine looked.

this is totally worth a try!

Replies