How many hours do you workout daily?

Options
I can workout up to 7 days a week 2-3 hours a day. I am just curious...how many hours do you spend working out? :)

Replies

• cakefarm
    Options
    An hour a day, 5-6 days a week.
  • hmdavis
    Options
    I work out 5-6 days a week, ranging from 45 minutes to about an hour and a half. Also, I vary my activity and type of workout a lot, just to keep it interesting...
  • Andre_Demers
    Options
    With this new diet, 30 minutes of normal walk every day.:smile:
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    an hour a day, 4-5 days a week.
  • themyriadthings
    themyriadthings Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    20-40 minutes, 5-6 times a week. I doubt I will ever be a person who works out for hours on end, so I adjust my calories accordingly.
  • asallen7
    Options
    Generally, about an hour for 5-6 days each week. If I have more time or have the energy, I do more.
  • miss_amy
    Options
    I usually work out 5x a week, 30mins to an hour each day. Depends on what I'm doing that day. 2-3hrs would kill me! lol
  • emkam11
    emkam11 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I can workout up to 7 days a week 2-3 hours a day. I am just curious...how many hours do you spend working out? :)

i have not started to work out yet,but after speaking to a personal trainer not mine may i add i cant afford that , they say you should exercise 3 times aweek half an hour of a good work out is enough

so thyats what i shall do althought i do want to start goin to the gym and starting swimming again xx
  • Topbobdog
    Topbobdog Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    anywhere between 30 to 120 minutes a day 5-6 days a week
  • jrsmithne
    Options
    Keep in mind it is not necessarily the quantity of time, but sometime the quality that counts. Depending on what your goals are.
  • 6- 7 days a week for 1 hour a day atleast, Im hard on myself when I dont. I feel so good when I do :)
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Three days a week at 2 hrs, two days a week at 4-5 hours and sometimes I take 1-2 days off now to recharge.
  • belladonna82
    Options
    Normally my weekly activities are:

Bicycle to work: 20 minutes x 5
    Hiking: 2-10 hours (depending on weather, time etc)
    Work-out at the gym: 2-3 hours

:)
  • belladonna82
    Options

• belladonna82
    Options

• MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Mon-Fri at least 30 min walking on my breaks at work. And then some nights, not all try to squeeze in another 30 min.
    On weekends, I usually get an hour - 2 hours depending on what we do. right now we like riding bike and hiking
  • Szycuez
    Options
    At least an hour a day M-F
  • springgrl
    springgrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Basically an hour a day. Right now I am alternating walking one day and doing C25k the next.
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    About 90-120 minutes 6 days a week with 1 day of rest :) I feel terrible if I miss a day though....
  • darlapooh
    Options
    Well, I walk most of the day at work, Monday - Friday I walk and additional 2 miles on the treadmill at home. Then on Saturday and Sunday I get up around 7am and start studying. I study for 2 hours and walk 2 miles, study for 2 hours and walk 2 miles all day. Keeps me from being bored with studying. I usually walk 10 to 12 miles a day on the weekend.