Questions!! I need help!

Options
I have been doing this for 11 days now, not so bad. However, I am nearly slacking. I am tired all the time, stressed, I need some foods to help me out energy wise. Does anyone do any diet pills, anything? Slimfast Diet? What are you all doing thats helped you lose some major pounds? Does walking in the morning for 25 minutes speed up my metabolism? I have lots of questions, and need lots of help!!!

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    You do not need to take anything to help you lose weight. Make sure you are:

1. Eating plenty of fruits, veggies, fiber and protein
    2. Drinking a lot of water
    3. Exercising

What are you eating during the day? Give us a sample menu.
  • EricJaramillo34
    Options
    Get on a multivitamin like a bcomplex or something and it will help you to stay awake and stay motivated.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Working out in the morning has been known to speed up your metabolism for the rest of the day and can reduce stress and increase energy.

I have never used any diet pills or shakes. I do make sure to take a multivitamin with Iron everyday.

Other than that, I have just followed my food diary and worked out 5 days a week.

Good Luck.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    There are fast energy foods and long lasting enery foods like grains, pasta, and so on. Try to make sure you get enough of those to give energy through out the day. otherwise, you will just crash when the sugars in the foods are burnt up.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    1: EXERCISE
    2: LIPTON GREEN TEA
    3: EXERCISE
    4: VITAMIN B-12
    5: EXERCISE
    6: WATER

REPEAT
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I've found that eating higher protein/fiber foods help with my energy level. Lots of fruits and veggies definitely help. Exercising does boost your metabolism (try eating something light and healthy about an hour before you exercise) and it also gives me an energy boost! Sometimes I'm just dragging - then when I force myself to go for a brisk walk, I come home with SO MUCH MORE ENERGY!! I wouldn't recommend taking diet pills - they're mainly just caffeine, which isn't good for you. Slimfast isn't horrible, but it's not good to replace food with shakes. That's not teaching you how to eat healthy, and you can't live on shakes forever. Just try to eat good and healthy and exercise! You'll do fine!! Good luck! :-)
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    1: EXERCISE
    2: LIPTON GREEN TEA
    3: EXERCISE
    4: VITAMIN B-12
    5: EXERCISE
    6: WATER

REPEAT

I don't understand...are we suppose to exercise? :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • speedypuma
    speedypuma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    granola bars help me a lot. They dont have many calories, but also fill you for a while. same for bananas. trust me, one banana is enough. you wont have a craving for another one since they are so filling!
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    You do not need to take anything to help you lose weight. Make sure you are:

1. Eating plenty of fruits, veggies, fiber and protein
    2. Drinking a lot of water
    3. Exercising

What are you eating during the day? Give us a sample menu.

I could not say it better Myself. THere is no QUICK FIX! It is work and commitment