Looking to make some new friends :)

Options
2»

Replies

• lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I'm Lew... Dad of two soon to be three... Yes I've dropped those 182 in about 13 months... My diary is open to friends and I log/comment all the time.
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 40 pounds too! Feel free to add me - I log daily :drinker:
  • turboyvette
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a few friends, but would love some more support/motivation! My diary is open also!
  • MandyLion76
    MandyLion76 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi Margo! I have no friends on here as of yet...I'll send you a request!

I must say that this thread makes me feel kind of at home, it seems most people on this particular thread are looking at significant weight loss goals. I hate that my goal is 70 + lbs, but it's nice to be among others who are supportive and understand.:smile:
  • smann1115
    smann1115 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • her_again
    her_again Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 27, need accountability and motivation.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... always looking for new friends on this losing weight journey
  • teenysmom9
    Options
    Hello, I just joined today. Need to loose at least 100 pounds, but would be happier with 150. I need motivation, motivation, motivation!!! I have 3 adult children and take full-time care of my 100% physically disabled hubby.
  • torridawn
    torridawn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have lost close to same amount of weight as you have AND would like to loose 40 to 50 more. I would like some weight loss journey friends too.
  • taylor45135
    Options
    Hi I am hugo rubin feel free to add me i love food and boys
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am sending you a friend request! you can not have too many friends!
  • HSokol
    HSokol Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I log several times a day; anyone is free to add me.
  • taylor45135
    Options
    I am hugo rubin please add me at my account i would love to loose some more weight i just need some buddies to chat with
  • GabrielleShearer
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am using this to help me maintain weight because I was a premature baby and have struggled with weight all my life. I love to run and am training to military standards to keep up with my boyfriend who is currently deployed. Its something we enjoy doing together. Feel free to add me! I log and post several times a day!
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    The support on this site has been very helpful for me and I log on daily. I love working out but still have 29 lbs to lose.
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Hi Margo, I'm on board and even though I'm fairly new I too log daily as I have found out that the help and encouragement will help us get to where we want to be..
    Sending you a friend request.... Joe