C25K Challenge: Start Date September 9th 2013

Options
Hey Everyone!

I had started this challenge about a month ago and hurt my foot due to not wearing proper shoes but I am all healed now and would like to get back at er'!

I am looking for people who would like to join me with this challenge! I will be setting up a private group for 20 people. In this group we can check-in with each-other making each of us accountable.

I am looking for people who can do their work-outs Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays as I will be sending out a message if I do not see your check-in for those days.

If you think you would be interested in this please send me a message!!! :)

Replies

• CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Serious people only please!!!
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    bump
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    So for anyone who would like to do their workout days on different days just send me a message with the days that you would like to workout. I have made an excel spreadsheet to keep track of everyone's workout dates :)
  • serafin366
    serafin366 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I start week two tomorrow, I would love to join if its okay that Im slightly ahead?
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    i have been wondering about this c25k thing, but not sure how to follow it and still listen to my music and get the timing right and all that stuff at once.......and there is no way i want to attempt this without my music helping me.......
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    messaged both of you!
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    thanks - - i am going to sleep on it. i don't want to quit once i commit to doing it, so i want to make sure i am courageous enough to attempt it before i say yes for sure.
  • Princess0118
    Princess0118 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi C, I just messaged you... I'm definitely interested in joining the challenge.
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    bumpty bump bump!!!! P.S: I love all of you Monday Wednesday Friday worker outers lol so easy!
  • Klein1475
    Klein1475 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I use to run in high school almost 20 years ago so I haven't ran in a long time.... I would love to join... I am not sure of the ins and out of it.... Please message me the details....

Thanks,
    Tammy
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I started Tuesday and did workout 2 today. I am thinking of a tu/th/sa schedule.
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    bummmmmmmp
  • PinkLotus4
    PinkLotus4 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 2 tonight....would love to be a part of it....I'm not sure how it would work....would I have to start over?
    Also I can't commit to any specific days as my work schedule rotates each week
  • zeek21
    Options
    Good luck! :smile:
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ive already started but would still would start over for the challenge.
  • babytwoblues
    Options
    Hi! I would love to start as well! Please message me the details and add me!
  • Darkeyedemt
    Darkeyedemt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    like to here more about this :)
  • BrandyBarrett
    Options
    I am set to start Monday with a co-worker, I am in.
  • kathymford
    kathymford Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I started this a few months ago and only got to week 2. Count me in!!
  • tgrimm88
    Options
    Hi. I would like details. Can you message me, or tell me where to find the workout? Thanks!