Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm stuck! Weight isn't going down anymore.

I was able to maintain 122-125 lbs for a month but ever since I went on vacation last month I got stuck at 128 lbs. (I gained 6 lbs more after vacation). Since I ate and drank terribly during my trip to Vegas I feel like I got so used to eating and drinking bad. My plan is to give up drinking and maybe just drink at least once a month now or try not to at all. Ever since I turned 21 last august it's becoming a bad habit. Since then, I've been eating a little more than usual but I workout regularly, 6 days a week. I've also been lifting heavy doing squats and leg workouts in the weight room too. Do you think the extra weight gain might also be some muscle gain as well? Since I just started lifting? It's really frustrating.

Replies

• uvonne610
    uvonne610 Posts: 29 Member
    Having the same problem ill be stuck for 3-4 weeks then it will drop fast and I'm not sure how cause I feel like I'm not even trying. 10 pounds came off in what seemed like 2 weeks and I was eating lean pockets and wasn't really working out I feel I ate more protein that week like chicken but now I'm stuck again. I tried to do what I was doing before and eating the same thing but its not working this time.
  • jaina08
    jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
    Having the same problem ill be stuck for 3-4 weeks then it will drop fast and I'm not sure how cause I feel like I'm not even trying. 10 pounds came off in what seemed like 2 weeks and I was eating lean pockets and wasn't really working out I feel I ate more protein that week like chicken but now I'm stuck again. I tried to do what I was doing before and eating the same thing but its not working this time.

Wow 10 lbs off?! I've been stuck for 3 weeks also... It's very frustrating....