Is this good 2 month progress? *pic*

Options
j9x0mq.jpg

Call me silly, just wanted someone else's opinion as I am biased because I see myself every day. I've been working really hard and still have a long road ahead but so far so good?

Replies

• mbow1977
    mbow1977 Posts: 213
    Options
    Thats great progress, well done, keep it up!!
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Can definitely see the difference
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    REALLY??? Are you just trying to get attention????? Just kidding. but the reason I opened with that is because, hell yeah. You look awesome! Plus ... I gotta love any woman who uses "deadpool" in their user name!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    REALLY??? Are you just trying to get attention????? Just kidding. but the reason I opened with that is because, hell yeah. You look awesome! Plus ... I gotta love any woman who uses "deadpool" in their user name!

bahaha. Who doesnt want a tad bit of attention now ad again? Ive spent years being a lazy blob and I dont know what is technically expected as normal weight loss in x amount of time frame. So, I was curious. :) Thank you! And yes, Deadpool is ma superherooo.
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    LOL ... Keep going at the rate you're going and pretty soon you're going to look like a Marvel heroine!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    That's pretty terrific progress if you ask me. Nice work!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Options
    LOL ... Keep going at the rate you're going and pretty soon you're going to look like a Marvel heroine!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope! My ultimate goal is to dress up as Lady Deadpool at a convention next year! :D Well, okay and be healthy, healthy is important too
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    High 5!
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Rocking it girl!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Crazy good!
  • deepuckett1
    deepuckett1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    More importantly, how do you feel? Make it a life journey, not a diet and you'll continue to do a great job.
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    hell yes!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Options
    More importantly, how do you feel? Make it a life journey, not a diet and you'll continue to do a great job.

I feel incredible!! I agree, this has to be a lifestyle change, not a diet. Diet is dirty word :)
  • mmoonstars
    mmoonstars Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You can totally see a huge change in your body, and your hard work certainly shows. It is always hard for us to see the change, they say others/acquantainces will notice first, then close family and friends and finally us after like 2 months will notice. It's hard to see those changes when we see ourselves in a mirror everyday and are evaluating everyday. KIeep it up!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Your stomach looks a lot smaller. Congrats keep up the great work.
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work. That's great progess
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Honestly I was all set to give the usual patronizing words of encouragement but damn the difference is awesome. You look great.:love:
  • landodewd
    landodewd Posts: 43 Member
    Options

Agreed! You look good! Deadpool is awesome!
  • channy70
    channy70 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Good job