Hi :)

Options
HI all i'm 27 and in need of loosing some extra gained baby weight

my little boy is now 9months and although I don't stop running around after him (hes crawling and starting to walk) and playing with my 2 year old. I'm now trying tyo eat healthier to loose that extra stone!! x

Replies

• ZiggyMeowmeow
    Options
    Hi, Amy :)

Congrats on the Baby and well done for making the commitment to healthier life!!!

I'm 25 born in the UK, raised in Australia and currently in China lol..
    Since ive been in China, gotten married and injured my knee I went from 67KG to 86KG without really noticing untill i had gotten on the scales for the first time in years!! I couldnt have imagined i put on that much lol

I'm also looking for some mates along the way to help eachother out.. feel free to add me if you like :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1091376-looking-for-20-somethings-who-are-motivated
    THeres a bunch of peeps on this post that are in our age range, maybe send a post that way
  • amylou198613
    Options
    Thank you, and congratulations on the wedding!!!

I think we all eed support and I'm happy to have found a group that seem to do that. So what you been doing over in China?

I will indeed be looking a t the link

thank you
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to both of you guys, best of luck with your goals.

PS Ziggy, congratulations on the wedding :D
  • maz2469
    maz2469 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! Feel free to add me, always keen for extra friends and love to encourage and support others on their journey!
  • amylou198613
    Options
    thank you and Maz have added you (yay i have a friend x )
  • ZiggyMeowmeow
    Options
    Thanks guys!!

I've been living here for a few years now while teaching English (TEFL) to high school students
    Sorry for my late reply, I've been flat out recently but I've still managed to stick to the diet, its always the hardest time to stick to it when life starts to get out of control so I'm proud of myself for that :)

How is your journey so far Amylou??