12 Week Program Who wants to join me?

Options
Hi everyone,

I found this awesome link yesterday:

http://www.simplyshredded.com/the-ultimate-female-training-guide.html
If you read through all the information you will find a complete 12 week workout program towards the end of the article.

Some stats on me: I am 6.2, have done some Jillian Michaels the last 3/4 weeks, but at level 2 I am bored and want more strength! I have 15kg's to lose (30 pounds) But not going to go according to scale. Getting measurements in and photo progress.

I will be starting on Monday 9th September.
I am doing everything from home, so will be modifying some of the moves that need equipment.

Would love support and anyone to do to this with me.
Not sure if I should start a group yet, let me know if you want to join me!

Will be finished the program by the end of November, so just in time for December!

Lets kick our own *kitten*!!!

Who is with me?

C

Replies

• SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I will still be doing it... AAAALLL BYYY MYYYYSEEELLLLLFFFFFF.....
  • Billie09
    Billie09 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me, I love Jillian's workouts. I'm taking a trip 1st November so I can shred up till then. Let me know how you get on :)
  • SuperCrsa
    Options
  • kerrygailis
    kerrygailis Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm in I am also bored with Jillian, I will also be doing it at home ;-)
  • SuperCrsa
    Options
    I'm in I am also bored with Jillian, I will also be doing it at home ;-)

Yay!! Awesome. Want to keep each other accountable and check in with each other?
    I really want to push myself in this and stick to it until December!
  • kerrygailis
    Options
    yes definitely, what are you planning to eat, I looked at the foods they suggest which I mostly eat now but, I don't see any fibre! Need to be able to go to the loo lol.
  • SuperCrsa
    Options
    Well, I am actually upping my calories a bit.
    I worked out my TDEE less 20% is 1950. So I am aiming for that.
    I've been on 1200 - 1600 calories or so the last few weeks, but after a few interesting arguments on here I want this the right way.

I am also still doing fitbox twice a week for cardio :)
    And if I want something else in with it. All morning work for me.

How about you?
  • mpbadalamenti
    Options
    I'm in too. My goal is for December as well! And ditto on the Jillian deal. Kerry, figs and berries should get you what you need for the loo. :happy: really looking forward to it.
  • kerrygailis
    Options
    currently on 1400 cals, so scared to up it, this weight loss has been so slow anyway but I know if I am doing weights I need to up it. SO will do it gradually. Thanks I already eat the berries just don't want to give up the all-bran!
  • SuperCrsa
    Options
    Yeah I am petrified of putting them up! It seems like so much food!

I am also a newbie to weight training, been youtube and googling the forms to make sure I do it right.
    Starting off with 2kg and 5kg weights, will see what is a good feel.
  • kerrygailis
    Options
    I'll go price the smaller weights tonight, I can't even do 1 rep of the 12.5kg lol.
  • karenmariad
    Options
    Hi

I would love to join. Used to be a size 10 - 12 before my little girl and since she has been born, have piled the weight on to a whopping 16!

Need to shed the weight off now and have my best friends wedding mid November. So really have to get a move on.

Im keen to join and also keep tabs on what is being eaten / worked out etc.

Karen
  • pinktoesjb
    pinktoesjb Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    bump for later, feel free to add me anyone! I'm at work so can't read up on it all now but I'm over the shred workouts too and trying to work more on strength, clean food and how I look rather than the number on the scale.
  • SuperCrsa
    Options
    Oh I am so relieved I can get some people with me on this!

I am not sticking to any diet plan except counting calories and just eating right.

I am going to weigh, but I am not allowing that to be the definition of my progress. Because I know that might not show what I want to see with my calories being put up to TDEE less 20%.
    Photos and measurements are how I will track, every monday morning before workout...
  • SuperCrsa
    Options
    Should I start a group for us to keep in contact?
  • kerrygailis
    Options
    yes start a group :happy:
  • SuperCrsa
    Options
  • healthyKYgirl
    healthyKYgirl Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    bump - to look at program later