Hello from Virginia!

Options
Hi. my name is Lacy & I'm currently living in Hampton, VA. I am a SAHM of two boys ages two & four. My husband is AD Navy and we've been married for 3 years. I love to shop, read and spend time with my family. I just starting volunteering with the Big Brothers/Big Sisters Program in my area. I take classes online through Devry University. I'm majoring in Business Administration-Health Services Management. I joined myfitnesspal for the support and motivation...best of all it was FREE! I'm sure that we all have our story of how we got to the weight that we are. I'm not going to mention mine because that part of my life is over. I am currently at my heaviest weight (184.4 lbs.) and l looking to lose 54 pounds by June 2008. I have set both short-term and long-term goals for myself to achieve my weight loss. I started WW & cardio/strength training today. I know that everyday won't be easy but I finally have the courage to get healthy.

I look forward to chatting with everyone!

Replies

• pritybrwneyez
    Options
    Hi. my name is Lacy & I'm currently living in Hampton, VA. I am a SAHM of two boys ages two & four. My husband is AD Navy and we've been married for 3 years. I love to shop, read and spend time with my family. I just starting volunteering with the Big Brothers/Big Sisters Program in my area. I take classes online through Devry University. I'm majoring in Business Administration-Health Services Management. I joined myfitnesspal for the support and motivation...best of all it was FREE! I'm sure that we all have our story of how we got to the weight that we are. I'm not going to mention mine because that part of my life is over. I am currently at my heaviest weight (184.4 lbs.) and l looking to lose 54 pounds by June 2008. I have set both short-term and long-term goals for myself to achieve my weight loss. I started WW & cardio/strength training today. I know that everyday won't be easy but I finally have the courage to get healthy.

I look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! With a terrific attitude like that you have part of the battle already fought. We are glad to have you here. Happy New Year and best of luck at meeting your goals.

:flowerforyou:
  • jonkat118
    Options
    Hi Lacy, my name is Sunny in CA:happy: I just joined too. I am looking forward to great recipes and most of all losing weight. I once weighed 103, then a few years later 120 a few years later I went pms, fell in love, got happy and gained too much.....first time in my life I feel heavy. So the good news with hard work it will come off.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Welcome!
  • jessjess
    Options
    Hi Lacy! I'm Jessica, also from Hampton, VA.

I'm currently in Iraq, so I lost some weight pretty easily at first....then hit a plateau. This site really helped me get past that plateau.

Nice meeting you!
    -Jess
  • pritybrwneyez
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Wow, Jess it's a small world!:smile: