morning workouts!!!!!!!!!

Options
starting the day with a morning workout. whats your favorite exercise???????????? i get my morning going with a set of push ups!!!!!

Replies

• murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Presently doing T25. I love having my 25 min workout done by 5:30am.
  • TRD66
    TRD66 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Cycle to work every (week)day all year round weather permitting. And by that I mean snow or ice - no just a wee bit of rain :)

Wakes me up.
  • whizzlers
    whizzlers Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am completing T25 and I do it every morning before I do anything :)
  • harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I walk FAST walk 4 miles every morning and then com home and do some cardio.......then relax with a cup of green tea and my breakfast bar
  • whizzlers
    whizzlers Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am completing T25 and I do it every morning before I do anything :)
  • wlm777
    wlm777 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    nothing like a good morning workout to get your day off and going make me feel good and ready to go!!!!!!!!!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I alternate my workout dvds every morning(except maybe the weekend). In the mix: 30DS, RI30, a few yoga videos, some Pilates, cardio hi/lo, Body Boot Camp, super cardio mix, etc. Sometimes I do my rebounder, but mostly its a video.
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I am a regular at my gym at 5.30 at the morning - usually a good kick-off with some cardio followed by Captains Chair and weights. Good to feel the burn!
  • jordsmith9
    Options
    Favorite workout? hmm... depends on the day lol. Chest, Legs, Back or maybe some cardio. Anything to get the blood flowing!
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30day shred in the morning,
    From monday will start weights for a while. :)

All done before 7am.
  • GrannyDairy
    Options
    I have a Nike App on my phone - usually 45 mins, sometimes 30. always before 6.30
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    I usually do my workouts later in the day, but today I'm doing the 30DS early and I should probably get outside and start training for my first 5k! :)
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    I switch it up and walk 4 miles most mornings and do intense yoga and resistance bands on the days its is too hot or raining. After my morning walk or yoga and some light breakfast I swim and do pool exercises every day no matter what
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    lifting weights
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    starting the day with a morning workout. whats your favorite exercise???????????? i get my morning going with a set of push ups!!!!!

Hi

I workout at 5 am Mo-Fri and 6 am Sat-Sun, with one day rest ( usually Tuesday). I have different sets for each day and 1 day personal training.

sets: Upper body, lower body, core, pilates, my last personal training session and cardio.
  • CharlotteAnneUK
    CharlotteAnneUK Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Honestly... My first workout is getting my lazy butt out of bed!
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    I go for my walk on a trail by my house. It is four miles roundtrip. I am in Florida so I always try to beat this hot sun and the rain.
  • MsWallwoman
    Options
    Yoga. :). 30min to welcome the day.
  • MsKLarkin
    MsKLarkin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Crossfit, MWF