anyone from uk??

Options
124»

Replies

• jmsdean
    Options
    Essex girl here. Feel free to add, we all need all the inspiration we can get!
  • hollymartin90
    hollymartin90 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hey im new on mfp although not new to weight loss lol im currently living in brighton.
    anyone feel free to add me :)
  • skilvington
    skilvington Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 48 from Oxfordshire and always ready for new friends - feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • DLS05
    DLS05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from hull :)
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • ElliotM6
    ElliotM6 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm from down south but currently living in Liverpool. Would like to lose around 70lbs. New to the forums too, so anyone feel free to add :)
  • Susuwatari
    Susuwatari Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Living in Basingstoke :D
    Add me if you want
  • sarwatf
    sarwatf Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    London here -- feel free to add if you like -- I try and be supportive as best I can , but am mainly on here to improve fitness and generally be healthier rather than lose weight per se.
  • Jason3589
    Options
    Hi, currently living in North East England, happy to make new friends. Feel free to add, if you wont, l wont be offended if you dont - promise
  • njspratt
    Options
    I'm from England, currently living in St Andrews, Scotland. I'm totally floundering just now! Need to get myself into gear - lost 3, got about 27lbs to go! Will hopefully be easier now I don't work within walking distance of a Greggs! ;-)

Feel free to add me :-)

Er, they have a Greggs? I just hope you're nowhere near Fisher and Donaldson.

Haha! About 6 miles to the nearest one!
  • dealwis79
    dealwis79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Living in cheltenham, feel free to add me for support and encouragement.