Friends for motivation

Options
Looking to add friends to help push me and hold me accountable. I have about 14 more pounds to go to reach my goal and I hope to reach that goal by the end of October.

Replies

• wctwin2
    wctwin2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend for motivation. I could use some too. :smile:
  • wweaver2
    Options
    Started this program several weeks ago and have lost 2.5 lbs. I blew it this Labor day weekend in Vegas, also celebrating my birthday. I'm ready to get back on the program and need people to keep me motivated.
  • wweaver2
    Options
    Good. Let's keep each other motivated.
  • Khamara_01
    Khamara_01 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yes, ill add you now and we can support each other
  • Cole082380
    Options
    feel free to add me so we can support each other!
  • habhabj
    Options
    go ahead and add me to...the website refuses to sync with my phone so my diary is all on my phone which is extremely lame and frustrates me
  • heleine28
    Options
    Thanks all... I will take all the motivation I can get!
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am regular and almost MFP addict, feel free to add me. By the way, I am good on your asked request too ;)
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm a regular too! I'm always up to give support and motivation when needed :)
  • JaynaMichelle
    Options
    I could use the motivation as well =)
  • shelleydavies1991
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me!

I also have a goal for christmas! I come on here every day and I would also like some support, as well as giving it!

Shelley :flowerforyou:
  • peterjasper
    peterjasper Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I want to be at goal by 1st January 2014. I need some motivation to stay focused.
  • emisickle
    Options
    I'm on day 4 and with the weekend coming up I think I could do with a few friends to kick my backside into gear.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • steve2kay
    steve2kay Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Just started this week, happy to help out and keep you motivated. anyone feel free to add me.
  • Otters1216
    Otters1216 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm very new (just started a few days ago) so feel free to add me! I have lost 35 on Weight Watchers and now I need to change it up to lose the last 20. We can keep each other motivated :)
  • heleine28
    Options
    Wow, alot of friends added so far! Thanks everyone!!!
  • adk7
    adk7 Posts: 15
    Options
    Although it looks like I'm new, I just had to start a new account, but I never did the whole friend thing in the past and that very well could be my issue! Feel free to add me for motivation as well!
  • heleine28
    Options
    Thanks for the add and good luck!

Although it looks like I'm new, I just had to start a new account, but I never did the whole friend thing in the past and that very well could be my issue! Feel free to add me for motivation as well!
  • lzvbeantown
    lzvbeantown Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too... and anyone else too!