Looking for a weightloss partner:

Options
Hi, My name is Lynn and I live in Lunenburg, MA. I will be 50 this year. I need to lose 50lbs and would like to work with another female who is also looking to get in shape. I'm looking to give/receive the support & motivation a partner would bring, rather than doing it alone. I belong to Orchard Hills Athletic Club, so if this is possible for someone out there, that' d be great!

Replies

• nualacharlie
    nualacharlie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I live nowhere near you but am trying to get back into exercising and losing a few kg that I put on over the summer holidays and would love to be a distant weightloss partner if you like.
  • dlp1117
    dlp1117 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Lynngmarie, I live nowhere near you but I am past the 50 mark and I am trying to lose the weight as well. Last year around this time had a hysterectomy and it has been hard to get motivated. I would be glad to work with you. Accountability is the key and so very important. I was told the 80% of the weight loss is not in working out, but in what we eat.
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I actually do live somewhat next to you. I live in Woonsocket, RI and I have about 40lbs to my goal weight. I just joined my local gym. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.