Logging 30 Day shred??

Options
I'm on day 2 of doing the 30 DS, but I have no clue how to log it in my ex. log. Any suggestions?

Replies

• kaffro
    kaffro Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering also!
  • 6Janelle13
    6Janelle13 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    i log mine as general cardio- unless you have a heart rate monitor you can't create your own work out for 30ds.
  • Shaqueta
    Options
    I added it in myself. I use my heart rate monitor when I do it so I know exactly how many calories I burned so I just put in on the thing myself because I couldn' t find it on the list of exercises and didn't want to be in the general cardio excerse list. I put : Jillian Michaels 30 day shred level 1
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    When I didn't have a heart rate monitor I logged it as circuit training under cardio.. however, I burn more calories with my HRM than what MFP told me I did.
  • kaffro
    kaffro Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am going to get a HRM so I know what kind of calories I am burning on my elliptical and when I shred :smile:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Very common question if you use the search function you'll see 99% of people use circuit training to log it or of course use a HRM for the most accurate results; I burn about 150cals level 1, the sessions are 26.5 minutes long total.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I use circuit training as well. She does call a round of working out a "circuit" and that's the only way I knew to describe it. You might want to find a calories burned calculator online though, because when I enter my weight and the amount of time doing circuit training, it is lower than the MFP calories burned.
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys!! Guess I need to get a heart rate monitor!