For those who have done No More Trouble Zones workout

Options
I have completed Jillian's 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30, now I'm starting her No More Trouble Zones dvd. I like the workout, but it isn't structured quite like the other Jillian Michaels videos I've done. How often do you do this workout and what do you do on your days off from it? I barely broke a sweat doing this dvd, so I'd like to mix some cardio in with it. I prefer to keep my workouts at 30 minutes or less. Any suggestions?

Replies

• PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    bump *
  • jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Can you add dumbbells to this workout? And go as heavy as possible!
  • jensan37
    jensan37 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    A lot of people alternate it with her "Banish Fat Boost Metabolism". That one is all cardio.
  • lawlorka
    lawlorka Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I just ordered a couple of Jillian DVD boxsets and No More Trouble Zones is one of them. I'm going to do 3 days 30 Day Shred, 1 day Burn Fat Boost Metabolism, 2 days 30 Day Shred and then No More Trouble Zones as my weekly rotation. Most people I've heard of alternate NMTZ with BFBM as they balance eachother quite well.

The Box Set arrives tomorrow - I'm scared!!!!
  • lina1216
    lina1216 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    NMTZ and Banish Fat are two of my favorite JMs DVDs. I do alternate between them, because NMTZ is all building and toning, and Banish Fat is a sweaty, non-stop cardio. I also love Ripped in Thirty and 30 day shred, and her new one Hard Body is quickly working its way up to the top of my list. Don't waste your money on 6 week 6 pack. The first workout is okay, but the second one sucks, and every time I give it another chance, I end up not working out for a week. I love popping in my work out DVDs, because I have a toddler and it's easier to stay home than try and find a baby-sitter, so I am very familiar with most of the JMs workouts. I hope that helps! :)
  • PippiNe
    Options
    Thanks for everyone who posted - I'm going to find Banish Fat and try mixing that in. As one of you posted, I am going to lift heavier when I do this tonight. I used my 5 lbs throughout the video last night. They were plenty for the shoulder workouts, but not enough in other places. Thanks for the tips on what to buy and what not to waste my time on :o)
  • jensan37
    jensan37 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is awesome too!
  • ElvisaHG
    Options
    Hi, does anyone have a plan workout for No more trouble zones or i can make my own? Thank you
  • laurelboynton
    laurelboynton Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I love love love BFBM! It is amazing. The first time I did all 7 circuits I thought I was going to die (in a good way). I find it seems to go quickly, as you change moves constantly. I also find that it does help with toning, especially on the stomach.

Great Cardio Workout. I also have NMTZ, I have only done one section so far- I didn't like it as much as BFBM and Pilates which I do every day for toning so I haven't given it much of a chance yet. I aim to do the whole thing pretty soon to give it a fair shot.

L x
  • PippiNe
    Options
    Had to order BFBM as my local Walmart didn't carry that one in the store. Can't wait til it gets here to try it! In the meantime, I am mixing in the P90X Plymetrics and Kenpo X workouts. I haven't done either of those in quite a while. My back is soooooo sore today from KenpoX. I never realized just how much you use your back while throwing punches!
  • swillybay
    swillybay Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Check out Kelly Coffey Meyer's 30 Minutes to Fitness Series - you get WAY more done in the 30 minutes, and she's not got quite the ego as JM so a bit less annoying. I used to do the JM workouts, but I find the KCM workouts to be way more productive in much less time. Just a thought....
  • PippiNe
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion swillybay - I looked at her videos and they sound perfect. I ordered 2 of them (the cardio one and bootcamp.) Will be a week or so before they get here, but I can't wait. My metabolism seems to have kicked in again having switched up my routine from all Jillian Michaels DVDs to a mix. So I think it's a great idea to get a variety of different workouts so I can change things up and keep it fresh. Thanks for the advice from all of you :o)