Wanted: Supportive friends ;)

Options
I've been on mfp awhile now! I'm looking for people who love to talk, comment on each other's activity, who are super motivated, etc. I'm that way and want like friends! It's much more fun when it's social :)

Replies

• kerbyd13
    kerbyd13 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me or even message me! im looking for real friends that have a common goal as me.
  • Jerijoh
    Jerijoh Posts: 107
    Options
    FR sent! =)
  • carmenmiranda1
    carmenmiranda1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • michelles517
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am looking for the same thing :) Am trying to do the HIP HOP ABS, and I don't tilt tuck and tighten correctly, but I tell you it is a fun cardio exercise if you like dancing :)
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me. I have an open diary for friends. =)

I'm Gluten Free and Low Carb!
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Sending FR :smile:
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Sending friend request!
  • ijohn001
    Options
    Anyone may add me, as well... as long as you think you can handle the crazy life.... lol
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello feel free to add me,anyone can.I'm always happy to add new friends.
  • Anita4life
    Options
    I am always looking for supportive people. Cause I suck at self motivating. So feel free to add me I will definitely accept friend requests!
  • tavinsmom
    Options
    feel free to add me, I"m on daily!
  • NickiG724
    Options
    ^ Yes, what they all said! XD

I'm still getting used to the commenting and posting and all that good stuff since I haven't "really" used the system but for a week. BUT, with that all said, I try to be motivating and supportive and great at giving virtual hugs, high fives, and thumbs ups! =P

Take care of yourselves! And add me! =)
  • habsfan802
    habsfan802 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    add me please
  • Patty19550711
    Patty19550711 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I also am looking for supportive friends in my weight loss journey. :flowerforyou:
  • katg2
    katg2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me hunni! I'm doing this for the 3rd time and I think it may well be a lot easier with friends x:smile:
  • sdivin
    sdivin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Will send a friend request. Anyone is free to add me as well. I'm pretty new, but determined and know how motivating a group can be! :)
  • MikeRossIII
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they like.
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Feel free to add me. I log in daily and do my very best to exercise daily.
    I try to comment daily and motivate.
    Beach
  • juliekrohn1
    juliekrohn1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I just started yesterday and need some support. I am highly motivated, I like to exercise, but I love to cook and eat. This program is great for me cause its all about portion control. I been the same weight for about a year, and need to lose another pounds.
  • SkinnyMel78
    SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    friend request sent :smile: