35 / m / UK - runner type - looking for friends

Options
Hey all,

I've been on here a while and had some success, but am on a friends recruitment drive! Quite a few on my list have gone all inactive :-(

I'm 35, male (duh) and in the south of England. Running is my main thing, primarily as a football / soccer referee at semi-pro levels where it starts to get serious. As a result, general fitness is important.

Due to an achilles injury and, of course, lack for willpower I put on some of the weight I lost, and am working on cutting it again. There is more fitness to get back too but things are now going really well in that area which makes me really happy.

So, hit me up if you want to be friends!

Thanks all,

Tristan.

Replies

• Willkathmum
    Willkathmum Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you're just after serious athletes, if yes that's not me but I do run. I've also been injured so not helped with weight gain (amongst other things)! I'm just picking up my running again and have got really slow, but am now increasing mileage and pace is improving. I've been off here for a while, just starting again today, feel free to add me.
  • Mewcenary
    Mewcenary Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Doesn't have to be anyone serious -- I just like running! That's certainly not a requirement :-)
  • lucyprunner
    Options
    Add me! I'm a marathon addict and would love more loony runner friends :bigsmile:
  • Mewcenary
    Mewcenary Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a 'burst' runner due to the refereeing, rather than marathons, but consider yourself added ;-)
  • lucyprunner
    Options
    I feel honoured :-P
  • amartinigirl
    Options
    count me in... I love to run and could use some running friends!