C-SECTIONS

Options
LAST YEAR WHEN MY SON WAS BORN I HAD TO HAVE A C-SECTION THAT I REALLY DIDN'T WANT BUT HAD TO DO... SO NOW HERE I AM A LITTLE OVER A YEAR LATER TRYING TO GET RID OF THAT BABY GUT.. I HAVE THE TOP SMALLER NOW TO WORK ON THE BOTTOM... BUT I AM WONDERING IF.. SINCE THEY DID CUT THRU MUSCLE OR SO I HAVE BEEN TOLD ISN'T IT POSSIBLE FOR IT TO HEAL TO CLOSE TO WHERE IT WAS BEFORE ??? OR AM I JUST IMAGINING THAT I AM FEELING MUSCLES GETTING STRONGER IN THAT AREA?? I WOULD LIKE TO THINK THAT I'M NOT CRAZY.. ANY BODY ELSE KNOW ABOUT THIS ?? I HAVE HEARD THAT IT'S POSSIBLE TO GET A FLAT TUMMY AFTER A C-SECTION AND THEN I HAVE BEEN TOLD IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AND TO JUST GIVE IT UP.. (BUT THEN AGAIN I WAS TOLD BY MY FRIENDS I WILL NEVER BE CLOSE TO FITTING IN MY OLD CLOTHES BUT SINCE MY NEWER CLOTHES ARE FALLING OFF ME I PROVED THEM WRONG :tongue: )

Replies

• Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    It'll shrink down...it just take us some time.

Doing Insanity and Hip Hop Abs have made my abs stronger.

I had two csections back to back.

I would take having a csection vs pushing out a baby any day LOL
  • shanonbrown
    Options
    that is awesome good for u on losing ur weight girl...god knows i am a mother of three.two were c-section and one reg delivery.let me know ur secret to tightening your lower belly..
  • Cina04
    Options
    oh and i seen a video on facebook/youtube of a lady who had two csections....doing P90X, Insanity, and Brazil Butt Lift you can't tell she had a csection let alone kids except by the scar on her stomach. Her stomach was so tight and toned up!!!
  • Rhonnie07
    Options
    I have had three c-sections and every time I was able to fit into my old clothes. So, there shouldn't be any reason why you shouldn't be able to if you keep doing it right.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    3 c-sections here and I swear part of my belly lays beside me at night. It is possible. But i heard you have to really maintain or it will return to it's boggy state. I am wondering if it is possible for me at all, but i think I can always improve no matter what. And if not, I have 3 beautiful healthy children to show for it.
  • size7again
    Options
    that makes me feel soooooo much better !! i have made it thru the 30 day shred once and doing hip hop abs, the shred and a few more ab moves on the side... just different ones from the shred and sit ups and push ups on the days i dont do the dvd's i would LOVE to have PX 90 but we just cant afford it right now.. haven't heard of insanity tho will have to check that out ! and you look amazing by the way !! love the pix :)
  • Cina04
    Options
    Insanity has a lot more cardio and is one of the toughest workouts there but I love it!!

Beachbody has payment plans or you can try amazon.
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    wow I am glad I came along this I was worried too this was my first csection with my first born so I didn't know what was going to happen
  • Cina04
    Options
    at the moment I'm not too worried about it because I plan to have one or two more babies and it doesn't bother my husband..