Ideas?

Options
I am just burnt out from the week already.
Been working out hard and eating friggin awesome, but need help with a menu for lunch.
I'v got very basic foods in the kitchen, Im lazy, and cant even think right now!!
Help! Need low fat, low calorie meal!

Replies

• DancingDreamer
    Options
    i would like to know what you mean by basic? i'm sure my basic is different from someone else's. otherwise i cant help!
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    any kind of veggies you have, stir fried and put on a little bit of brown rice.
    some kind of sandwich.
  • naguilar210
    Options
    Pasta, frozen veggies lots of canned goods...
    Sorry I'm a bit out of it. Lol
  • bikerbiz
    bikerbiz Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    For lunch? Try freezing some some small whole grain hamburger buns, after you make sure the are split apart. Then broil, grill, or saute a bunch of chicken breast halves. Let them cool for a few minutes, then put them in the freezer, flat on a pan, for another 10 minutes or so. When they are cold, put one in each bun, and place each sandwich in a freezer bag to complete freezing.

Pop one out, take it to work, zap the chicken for 60 seconds (less, if it has thawed out some already), then put it back in the bun and zap for another 50 seconds...and you have a decent chicken sandwich. Bring a little no-fat honey mustard, Tobasco jalapeno, or bbq sauce, and you're all set. If you have some lettuce or mixed greens to put on top, that's an easy vitamin bonus that will add some no-cal volume to help fill up the stomach.
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Veggie stew, baked chicken, or stir fry? Find your main ingredient (for instance chicken) and type in "healthy chicken recipe" into Google. :) Hope that helps.
  • naguilar210
    Options
    For lunch? Try freezing some some small whole grain hamburger buns, after you make sure the are split apart. Then broil, grill, or saute a bunch of chicken breast halves. Let them cool for a few minutes, then put them in the freezer, flat on a pan, for another 10 minutes or so. When they are cold, put one in each bun, and place each sandwich in a freezer bag to complete freezing.

Pop one out, take it to work, zap the chicken for 60 seconds (less, if it has thawed out some already), then put it back in the bun and zap for another 50 seconds...and you have a decent chicken sandwich. Bring a little no-fat honey mustard, Tobasco jalapeno, or bbq sauce, and you're all set. If you have some lettuce or mixed greens to put on top, that's an easy vitamin bonus that will add some no-cal volume to help fill up the stomach.

That sounds great!!! Thanks a bunch for this
  • naguilar210
    Options
    Veggie stew, baked chicken, or stir fry? Find your main ingredient (for instance chicken) and type in "healthy chicken recipe" into Google. :) Hope that helps.

Thanks Hun, I dunno why I'm so lazy today!! Helppp lol