Hi! Im new

Options
Hi!!
My name is Cat and i find a couple of days ago ithis website, and im starting to find it very useful, and maybe i could get from here the motivation that sometimes goes away!
Grettings..

ps. sorry if my english is bad, im not from a english country...

Replies

• bbikenite
    bbikenite Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi i'm also new... my sister turned me on to this sight.... i just had my 4th baby and need some encouragement.... i'm having a harder time losing the weight with after this baby and i gained way more also...thought we could support eachother
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. It's a great site with lots of supportive people. Good luck on your journey!
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    Hi I'm new at posting on this website but reading a lot of the comments and stories I'm in the right place for a little motivation and to motivate other on the same boat. :wink:

Franzy
  • mykaar74
    Options
    hello & welcome. best wishes on your journey
  • mommy2poozer
    Options
    Glad to see you are here. I think we all have to pull each other through with motivation. Good Luck and remember take it one day at a time.

:smile:

mommy2poozer
  • sunshine4me
    sunshine4me Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome Cat!
    What country do you come from? I hope you will find us all helpful to you! We all need motivation at some point and the people here are great at providing support!
  • flowerpower263
    flowerpower263 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    your english is fine, you got the point across! you're gunna love it here everybody is suportive and we all have the same goal to get healthy and lose weight. good luck to you!
  • Cat_jl
    Options
    Oh Thanks!!
    Im from Chile... i feel that maybe this is what i need to get more motivation..
    thanks a lot!!
  • catjl
    Options
    Oh Thanks!!
    Im from Chile... i feel that maybe this is what i need to get more motivation..
    thanks a lot!!

Hey, im kind of delete my account... ( i know.. is silly but im kind of half trough sleep and jus realize..)
    So, thats it, my new account is this!!

Saludos!! :)