For those who are feeling hopeless (Miracles happend!!)

Options
Hey guys... I'm writing this personal story for all of those who think they'll never get to goal weight, that it would take a miracle to get there...

My stepsister fell off the 10th floor a week ago. Yes. 10th floor. 9 days later she is still alive, and out of danger zone. She is not only alive but she can move arms and legs and her brain is also ok. She has broken her pelvis and legs and she will have to have surgery for that and probably a long recovery in her walking because of that, but that is like.... nothing!! She should have died. I mean she fell of a window and it was so high! But she didn't, she's a fighter, lots of people have been praying for her and she has amazing doctors. It's a miracle.

So... I tell you this because if SHE made it you CAN!!! It's not the same, but her recovery took a miracle, your weight loss will just take time and effort.... It can be done!

So when you feel like it's impossible, maybe you can think of this story, and think that actually impossible is posibble and weightloss/getting fit is not impossible.

Replies

• Maribabewhich
    Maribabewhich Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that she is doing fine. Thanks for the motivation!!
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Wow The Angels were on her side that day. Thatnk God she is ok, 10 stories up is a long way down. I am so glad for you and your family :)