Replies

• NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Oh fkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhh *want*
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    they sell these at one of my local cinemas. not tried it. I don't like eating food at the cinema.

Ha, You said "the cinema"

why is that funny?

It's so darn fancy! :happy:
  • avibachar
    Options
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I missed the fair. :(

Can I just order a pizza, cut it in two and fold each half like a cone?

I could use duct tape or staples to hold it together.

http://www.instructables.com/id/pizza-cones/

Thank you so much for this!! :flowerforyou:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    they sell these at one of my local cinemas. not tried it. I don't like eating food at the cinema.

Ha, You said "the cinema"

why is that funny?

It's so darn fancy! :happy:

it's the normal thing to call it in British English.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options

i love you op dreams do come true i can't wait to try this out. thank you both

i love you to da_bears1008
  • emeretta
    emeretta Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this :) although the pizza cone is not my thing, i chowed down on a serving of nutella sweet potato fries at the exhibition last week. Worth every (probably an underestimate) 1,000 calories. Because i will probably never enjoy it again.

I got in a slight tiff with a girl who works out the same place as me. I mentioned i had a yogurt on my way there. And 'OMG dairy is soooo bad for you'. Ya okay. If my 92 year old grandma eats it, clearly it has worked just fine for her. And if dairy doesn't give me any major issues i don't see why i can't enjoy it. BTW from the sounds of it all she eats is chicken, salad, and bananas. Booooring. But skinny so i guess she wins in the end?
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mfzudxoK0u1s1ygvdo2_500.gif

tumblr_msfv98wEZC1r8e5nvo1_250.gif
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Oh my, that looks delicious!!! :D
    *hops in car to head to fair*
  • kerricolby
    kerricolby Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My fair didn't have these!! They did have red velvet funnel cakes with cream cheese frosting and I ate the s%%% out of one of those.

6339186176_d73fc31e12_z.jpg
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    My fair didn't have these!! They did have red velvet funnel cakes with cream cheese frosting and I ate the s%%% out of one of those.

Looks like a big plate of rabbit intestines starting to mold.
  • kerricolby
    kerricolby Posts: 232 Member
    Options

But it tasted like heaven on my tongue.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options

OMG! What?!????? I've never seen fun foods like this at any of our fairs! Boooo! Lol
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

But it tasted like heaven on my tongue.

I don't doubt it one bit.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Damn I wish I i could eat cheese.

You can't? That is sadness. =(

Cheese or meat.:mad:
  • NarneyK
    NarneyK Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to a fair in over a decade. I think it's time to visit :drinker:

I can't to make just the crust shape that way and fill it up with nutella/strawberries/marshmallows, etc. Yum :D
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I missed the fair. :(

Can I just order a pizza, cut it in two and fold each half like a cone?

I could use duct tape or staples to hold it together.

http://www.instructables.com/id/pizza-cones/

Pretty sure I love you for this. Never mind all of your other awesome contributions to this website.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    homer-drooling-animated-gif-117.jpg
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options

gluten. cheese. carbs. fats. protein. these are all good things. unless you are part of that tiny percentage of people who have medical issues that require you to watch your consumption of any of these things, you *CAN* enjoy a pizza cone from time to time and still meet your calorie and nutritional needs.

the longer i've been on this site, the more i've come to realize that the majority of people's issues with food are issues in their heads. skip the fad diets. skip the deprivation diets. don't strive to eat like a caveman. just learn about how to set your macros and calorie goals properly and then budget room in your dietary intake for foods you enjoy. you don't have to choke down mashed cauliflower or bananas and pretend that it's bread or ice cream. you really don't.

if you are confused, start reading these threads:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/833026-important-posts-to-read
    Believe what you want about OTHER PEOPLE's dietary needs (which is kinda odd), but dear God that looks awful.
    It looks like something you'd get at Allsups.
    Sorry. I LOVE pizza (and we make a nice whole grain crust pizza often), but you couldn't pay me to eat that thing.

Enjoy the fair. Enjoy eating the foods YOU want to eat. cheers:drinker: