New To MFP!!

Options
Just Out Of Curiousity Has Anyone Lost Weight Just By Tracking Their Calories, Without Working Out! I Am Working Out 3 Times A Week But I am Just Wondering If I Am Not Able To Will It Still Help To Just Count My Calories??? THank You!! Please Reply With Any Encouraging Words!!

Replies

• catjl
    Options
    the truth i dont have idea... i did an extreme diet and didnt workout.. but i comeback to my weight.. so is not really useful
    Im new in here too!, and it seems like a really nice support sistem!
    we all have somewhere, even in the remote places, power in ourselves!!
  • Darkraiven
    Darkraiven Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I lost weight once just tracking calories (No less than 1,000 and no more than 1,200) - limiting my fat gram intake to 25 or less per day... drinking two tall sports bottles of water each day- making sure I ate three times a day- and took a daily vitamin- it was a weight loss "program" called Prism.

I was 25.... and I lost 65lbs in about 5-6 months....

Would that work for me now at 39? NO. Would I recommend such a diet to anyone like this? No.....

Healthy diet and exercise are essential and will give you the results you need if you keep doing them both... Is there a reason you think you can't work out any more?
  • manetta1
    Options
    I think on just nutrution alone the max calories u should be able to lose is 2lbs?
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Personally I have lost weight in the past by just eating a lower amount of calories but I always put the weight back on again xxx