New to the club!

Coxy77
Coxy77 Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Been using this for just on 2 weeks now, in conjunction with miCoach from Adidas. My goal was to lose 3kg in 8 weeks...after week 1 I lost 1.3kg. LOL

See how I go when I weigh in again tomorrow.

I find having the calorie target and a scheduled exercise program is really helping.

I wanted to get down to 85kg since the start of the year, and closest I got was 86kg before going back to what seems my common weight of 88 or 89kg. Not obese by any means, but I've always seen 85kg as my ideal weight (although if you ask the BMI it's about 10kg too heavy for me...pfffft, BMI is stupid).

MFP is a great tool to help out with any healthy living regimen IMO.

Replies

• WISHING YOU LUCK ON YA JOURNEY!
  • MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Welcome aboard :smile:

I've just started using micoach as well. It seems to be one of the better training websites/apps out there and it's free, which is a big bonus.

All the best with your weight loss and fitness goals.

Oh, and I agree that BMI is stupid. It doesn't take into account muscle mass. I use body fat % instead.
  • Welcome to MFP - you will find so much support here xxx
  • welcome to MFP, congrats on the 1.3kgs. I wish you all the best on the rest of your journey. you will find much support, motivation, and inspiration here. keep up the good work... Never heard of micoach but I'm gonna check it out.
  • hi i am new here. my goals are by 12/01/10 50lbs lost by 3/01/11 100 lbs down and by 9/29/11 be at my goal weight of 130. I am at 280 now and don't want to see that again. I am so happy my friend from high school turned me too this.
  • Coxy77
    Coxy77 Posts: 2
    Thanks for the kind words all . Did my second weigh in today, down to 85.9kg so another 0.6kg lost, nearly 2kg in total. Not bad for 2 weeks!
This discussion has been closed.