What is the best Jillian Michaels exercise dvd?

Options
what is the best jillian michaels exercise dvd to lose weight in your experience? :)

Replies

• louannsab
    louannsab Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've only tried 30DS and BFBM. 30DS burns 270-290 cals per session. and BFBM burns up to 530 cals per session.
  • crazylilrae
    crazylilrae Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 30DS for the last 3 nights. It is definitely intense, and I feel like I am definitely getting a work out. It's too soon to see results yet, but I've been recommending it to my friends. My next step upon completion of 30DS is Ripped In 30.
  • Lexikat21
    Lexikat21 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I tried 30DS and it was okay, but No More Trouble Zones is a killer! I've been doing it for 2 months now and I still love it.
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting No More Trouble Zones tomorrow morning, how often do you do the workout? Have you seen good results? I bought this months ago and stuck with 30 day shred, I get sick of that so easy, so I'm hoping this one will keep me more motivated.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks!
  • cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30!
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    I LOVE 30 day shred. I started Body Revolution last month and it is kicking my butt! But I love it. 60 more days to go.
  • RockabillyHellKat
    Options
    Kickbox Fast Fix is my favorite. If you're looking for a fast paced, high intensity, 20 minute workout, it's a lot of fun! Otherwise I'd go with 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30.
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    kick boxing cardio. and banish fat! they kick butt!
  • angellmoore
    angellmoore Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've only tried 30DS and BFBM. 30DS burns 270-290 cals per session. and BFBM burns up to 530 cals per session.

How did it burn that much? I have done both 30DS and Ripped in 30 while using my heart rate monitor. I'm lucky if I hit 100 calories burned. The first day I started it I burned ~165, now it's closer to 85.
  • louannsab
    louannsab Posts: 22 Member
    Options

How did it burn that much? I have done both 30DS and Ripped in 30 while using my heart rate monitor. I'm lucky if I hit 100 calories burned. The first day I started it I burned ~165, now it's closer to 85.

I was always wearing a heart rate monitor for these sessions. Check the setting, (age, height, weight, etc.)
  • FrankiesSaysRelax
    FrankiesSaysRelax Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I like many- 30 DS, ripped in 30, banish fat boost metabolism, no more trouble zones, 6 week 6 pack and extreme shed and shred are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Killer buns and thighs isn't bad either. She usually puts out pretty good workouts in my opinion.
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30...it burns 225 calories to me using heart rate monitor...it will differ from someone else because of weight.
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    For me (and I'm in my 50's if that matters) I lost a little weight with 30DS but Biggest Loser Last Chance workout (cardio/strength intervals) and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism really helped shed the pounds and firm up. I also use NMTZ but don't consider that in the same catagory, being mostly strength. I steal moves from there though to keep 30DS and others fresh when I want a new spin on squat or chest press etc.
  • jesindc
    jesindc Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Ooh there are so many good ones. I love mixing them up. I think my favorite might be Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. It's probably the highest calorie burning of her workouts -- a lot of cardio (about 50 min). No More Trouble Zones is really hard and I'm sore all over but feel awesome when I finish. It's strength and also about 50 min. Level 2 of six week six pack is a fantastic cardio workout even though it is targeting the abs. The kettleball one (I think its called Shred It with weights) is great all over strength training. The last two are both about 35 min. 30-day shred is legit and its under 30 minutes which is great if you don't have much time. All-in-all, it's hard to go wrong with her stuff.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Love the 30 DS, Ripped in 30 and the Kickbox Fast Fix. They are my go to videos when I want a good quick workout.

The 2 Week 6 Pack is a killer. It is super good but the first time I did it I could barely walk all day it was tough. The Shred it with Weights is another favourite but you do need some sort of weights. She uses a kettlebell but I used just hand weights.

I prefer the 30DS and Ripped because of the intervals. Makes it feel like it is going faster to me when I can think about being on say circuit 2 cardio. Means I am halfway done. I use those kinds of things as motivation. And the 30DS with all it's push ups will make your shoulder GORGEOUS!!! :)