stalkers.....(part 2 the male perspective)

Options
pawnstarNate
pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I was just wondering why I don't get weird messages? I've been on for awhile and have had 1

and it was only weird because it involved a cat, paddle ball, and a wheel chair

ps...don't ever take me seriously lol

Replies

• HacheraTsarine
    HacheraTsarine Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    you want weird messages? anything weird? the whole Internet is open to you. dive in.
  • Gwibbertronii
    Options
    Mwahaha. I've not had a decent creeper, but maybe that's because I don't put up any personal pics.

Try a sultry, pouting avatar wearing frilly undercrackers, that'll bring em runnin.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i have and it is not fun.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    x makes a note to send "special" messages to pawnstar x

I would help you out right now, but it is gym time. Got to go get my sweat on. I'm looking forward to stalking you later! Woot!
  • truly_blessed90
    Options
    I have not had any, and I'm pretty happy about how most people keep it simply about losing weight or meeting goals :)
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have but they were all women. I'm still confused. Married with three kids here. I must give off the vibe...
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I have but they were all women. I'm still confused. Married with three kids here. I must give off the vibe...

Men with female accounts. If you express an interest, "she" will ask to see you on webcam but "hers" will be "broken."

@OP I'm sure that a man can get some objectifying comments if he obtains a fit body and posts shirtless pics.
  • nhradeuce
    nhradeuce Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    @OP I'm sure that a man can get some objectifying comments if he obtains a fit body and posts shirtless pics.
    So I have to post shirtless pics to get a stalker? Hmmm...
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Men with female accounts. If you express an interest, "she" will ask to see you on webcam but "hers" will be "broken."

Seriously? There are people on here doing that?

Gag.
This discussion has been closed.