Slim in 6 starting Sept 9th

Options
Hi everyone, I'm starting slim in six on Monday September 9th. Wondering if anyone else is interested in joining???

I have used these videos twice before - both after my pregnancies with amazing results. Low impact, but high intensity workouts. I weigh more than I ever have and feel tired all the time. I realize I need to get back to clean eating and exercise and this is the perfect way to do it. No excuses as all you need is tv and a dvd player right in your home!

Replies

• shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    It would be wise to check with your general practitioner, before you start a new excersize regime.
  • mama_speak
    Options
    good for you! how old are your children?
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My mom is doing that one right now, I might borrow it after I finish Hip Hop Abs, it might be good to do before I do Insanity :)
  • ameliaschrock
    Options
    I am starting Slim in 6 tonight after work and would love someone to keep up with on, some accountability, you know. :) Are you still doing it?
  • the1andonlyrm
    the1andonlyrm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love slim in six...the program allows beginners to ease into the workout. I could do it in my apartment with out waking up anyone lol. I lost 22 pounds after it was done. I even did the extra videos (abs, stretching). My favorite on is the 2nd video