Positive Supportive People Wanted :)

Options
Hello all!

I am very new to the forum, but not at all new to the weight loss game. I am your classic yo-yo dieter. I'm unhappy with how my clothes fit or what the number says on the scale, I crash diet, lose weight, then immediately start over-eating and gain the weight back. I'm trying this group to give myself a place for not only support and encouragement, but also accountability! No more eating whatever I want and then being "surprised" when my clothes don't fit right. I want to change as a lifestyle, not for the moment that I want to look thinner. I'm terribly out of shape and very weak. My goal is to just be HEALTHY! I want to build muscle and strength, look great and get motivated!

Who's with me? Anyone else new to this adventure would like to be friends? Any veterans want to lend a shoulder to lean on from time to time? I had a bit of a depression this year when I turned 30 and I decided instead of being sad, I'd make a change for the better. I look forward to heading on this journey to health!

Replies

• ayerg
    ayerg Posts: 33
    Options
    Been here for awhile and I have to say having some positive people on your friend list makes a world of difference. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Davenpcm
    Options
    I'll happily be anyone's friend on their journey.
  • redbev306
    Options
    feel free to add me... we can lean on each other! :)
  • Budzgirl33
    Budzgirl33 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    We seem to be in a similar situation! I have been on here since April 22. So far it is going great! A group of supportive positive friends makes all the difference!! Feel free to add me! And take a look at my back story on my profile.
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am on round 2 for losing "those last 10 pounds" Enthusiastic and back in the game, so please feel free to add me. I am 49 and a mom of 3. Have a great weekend.
  • iamwilso
    iamwilso Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    Just getting going again myself. happy to help
    Feel free to add
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I certainly understand and sympathize with the yoyo cycle. This site is fantastic and the support is amazing. Anyone can feel free to add me! Sending you a friend request!