Shallow or Normal??

Options
aetzkorn14
aetzkorn14 Posts: 169 Member
I just wanna touch a pair of abs:sad:
I've never really awed over men...never had to I was usually in a long relationship and a mans face is the most attractive physical feature....however as of late I have had a ridiculous urge to touch a pair of abs. Because I was heavier I avoided fit men and I have honestly never dated a cut up man and now that am surrounded by them 6 days a week....well ladies you know. I guess now that I am more confident and I love muscles on myself and others I cant help but stare but I feel kinda shallow. Anyone else had a change in preference after loosing a lot of weight?? Ive lost 45lbs, not a whole lot and I still have 30 to go but I feel like 1/2 the person I was.

Replies

• 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    No it not shallow just a preference. So don't feel bad. god knows i rather lick some six pack the lick a beer gut :)
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's shallow, I know the feeling! (not of abs but of wanting to touch them, LOL)
  • aetzkorn14
    aetzkorn14 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    No it not shallow just a preference. So don't feel bad. god knows i rather lick some six pack the lick a beer gut :)

:laugh: :laugh: True True good way of putting it.
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm :tongue:
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    To the OP:

Shouldnt be that hard.... most guys are more than willing to let a pretty girl rub up on them...lol
  • ArcyF
    ArcyF Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Normal! 6 packs are awesome, I just want to wash some clothes on them, or play them like a xylophone, or just simply admire them, but then again what do I know, despite being fat, I've always been pretty shallow when it comes to men. Go figure.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options
    Normal! 6 packs are awesome, I just want to wash some clothes on them, or play them like a xylophone, or just simply admire them, but then again what do I know, despite being fat, I've always been pretty shallow when it comes to men. Go figure.

different strokes for different folks

I frankly could give a rats *kitten* about the physical appearance of a girl Im dating....it is probably like #12 on the list of more important qualities(if i was to make a list..lol)
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's shallow. The urge, I think, is pretty normal. But I've definitely noticed that I've become more attracted to fit males than before I started working out and losing weight. When you take care of yourself, you want someone else who takes care of themselves, too.

BTW, I think you're beautiful :) So, you know, finding a fit, attractive male shouldn't be a hardship for you!
  • JuantonBliss
    JuantonBliss Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I've always kind of preferred fit men, but I've never been into the ab scene. They're actually kind of a turn off for me to be honest.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

I frankly could give a rats *kitten* about the physical appearance of a girl Im dating....it is probably like #12 on the list of more important qualities(if i was to make a list..lol)

YEAH, Right! And I can tell you are bot to honest either. :laugh:
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options

YEAH, Right! And I can tell you are bot to honest either. :laugh:

*shrug*
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    It is shallow that you have more confidence now? I think not it you have change what you look for in a man who care. I have never dated a muscular guy either so I can kind of see where you are coming from :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Meh I could care less about a dude's abs.
  • LeviLeDoux
    LeviLeDoux Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Abs are nice but, as a sapiosexual, I prefer intelligence over aesthetics. :blushing:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    It's only shallow if you want abs in spite of other characteristics.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options
    It's only shallow if you want abs in spite of other characteristics.

TITCR
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Work on getting your own six pack. They are so much fun and you can touch em anytime you want!

Then find a man that you love with your whole heart and it won't matter if he has them or not.
    You'll find that you absolutely adore him as is and wouldn't need him to change a thing.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    If that is your picture, just go to your local bar and "create" a who has the best ABs competition (college towns will yield better result). After that just ask them to show you and buy a drink for the winner.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options
    Work on getting your own six pack. They are so much fun and you can touch em anytime you want!

Then find a man that you love with your whole heart and it won't matter if he has them or not.
    You'll find that you absolutely adore him as is and wouldn't need him to change a thing.

real talk :)
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Call it shallow if you want. I know my standards went up drastically after losing 25 lbs. I'm now working on gaining muscle. I know I have a long way to go with my body, but I'm still attracted to really fit women. I mean, I always have been, but now I just prefer to be single over not being with someone that's fit.