Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comin in hot

Lookin to meet some people from all around the US that want the same thing I want...Good health, good looks ;) and success in all areas of life. I'm also looking to get help and of course give help. Not too positive how this website works just yet.. Mainly signed up to use it as a good, legit calorie counter. I wasn't aware that there were message boards and opportunities to meet cool peeps. Send a message or add my way. If you did both, I'd love it even more. :D

- Silvia

Replies

• Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    boom! welcome!!!
  • Thanks Mr. Abs :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    boom! welcome!!!

I just swore when I saw that. Ooops. nom nom.
  • Mobilemuscle
    lol... new nickname... I like!

Im new too to the forums and trying to figure out how this works.... def diging the cal counter and the online app especially! I dont care for the workout log though :/

and Mockchoc... no swearing in the forums! :p lol j/k
  • Phh, nick names are a must. ;p I'm still trying to get the hang of this! So until then.. Everyone bare with me. Mr. Abs.. Not too fired up about the workouts either. I've got my own routine. But let's keep an open mind anyways.. Maybe we'll come across something that'll help put some pep in our step :)
  • Mobilemuscle
    Agreed

I just write the workout in the "notes" section for now
  • mockchoc
    That is ok. I'll just drool instead.
  • mockchoc
    Sorry........I can't behave.
  • Mobilemuscle

lol! well 9kgs down you certainly earned a little misbehavin time! :P
  • Looks like this may just be a good place to gain self confidence if we get hit on! ;p
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    good luck and Godspeed
  • mockchoc

lol! well 9kgs down you certainly earned a little misbehavin time! :P
    [/quote I'm tons smallers ... rub harder!

Don't say a word...sorry. rubs hands all over it.