what's your favorite thing about MFP?

Options
2»

Replies

• Shazzyb71
    Shazzyb71 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    GO!!

for me, i love that when you complete your food & exercise logs for the day,
    it says "if everyday were like today, you'd weigh XXX.X pounds in 5 weeks!"

it really helps to be reminded that the small changes every day add up! :)

Exactly that !!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I'm so pretty. All my friends say so so I am going to hang around..bang bang bang!
  • CSJAN12014
    Options
    My fav thing about MFP is mockchoc hahahahahaha
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    My friends on here...they come first :flowerforyou: :love: and the fitness and exercise/ tracker is kinda ok too :laugh:
  • mockchoc
    Options
    My friends on here...they come first :flowerforyou: :love: and the fitness and exercise/ tracker is kinda ok too :laugh:

I love you. You know it.
  • mockchoc
    Options
    I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mockchoc
    Options

I love you so much! You are the bestest friend in the world.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    The tickler.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options

I love you. You know it.

I know sweetheart...and I love you too * big kisses!*
  • LMick1986
    Options
    Another vote for the people! I've got some super awesome and supportive pals on here! They keep me going!
  • Mguilmot
    Mguilmot Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    The broscience.
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    The software's pretty amazing - you type in a food and the database tells you how many calories/g. It's just easy. The best way of calorie counting that I've come across.

But without the marvellous knowledge base and community spirit - it would be nothing. Love it - people can be so kind and supportive - a fine example of humanity in action.
  • MissFuchsia
    MissFuchsia Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    My friends without a doubt. If I was only using mfp for tracking food/workouts, I wouldn't have stuck with it for as long as I have
  • kittykinsqt
    kittykinsqt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love the community. Everyone has their issues, you can always find those who can relate. There's also those who may not share the same problems, but they offer great advice and "stand by" you no matter what life throws at you. I've done weight loss in a couple clinics...and they just get mad if you suck that week, on here? Totally different. I have yet, come across an unsupportive person. :D
  • Mini_horse_lover
    Mini_horse_lover Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    That it has helped and given me enough motivation to get off my a** and go for a walk and eat better.
    Without the calorie counter id be stuffed!!

The people here are pretty great, too.
  • serenere
    serenere Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It's been a month now that I'm active on MFP. What I love the most is starting my day reading the encouraging comments of my friends and leaving comments to them. It's all about the love <3
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    My MFP friends and looking at how hard they work out every day really motivate me to get off my bum.

Also the success stories are inspiring.