new and looking for some friends to share the ride with

Options
New and looking for some friends who have truly struggled with weight problems.
Looking for some dedicated people that just want to live and not die for weight issues. I am going to lose this weight now, could not do it while smoking and drinking, which has both been kicked in the butt, so I KNOW I can do the same with my weight.
So please add if your keen.
:smile:

Replies

• Becca_Smith1552
    Options
    You said that so well: "want to live and not die for weight issues". :smile:

Health is SO important... great job kicking smoking & drinking out of your routine... keep up the good work!!
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm keen for this ride if you are! :drinker:
    This is an open invitation, I'm up for motivating and supporting - LETS HUSSLE!
  • chicatdini
    Options
    I'm new to this as well so definitely keen to get to know others who are doing this as well for advice and support!
  • sillyli234
    sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I love your positive energy! Weight loss is certainly possible with the right combination of exercise, sleep, and food planning. The tough part is FINDING what works for YOU and your health issues. Feel free to add me as I do know what it is like to lose 100+ lbs on my own.

Lisa
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Have been here for over a year , Have had some struggles ( plateaus) but refuse to give up. Anyone can add me if you want .
  • RachtheOzkiwi
    RachtheOzkiwi Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone, I have sent a request to some of you, I am still learning how to use the message boards, and I am hardly ever on my pc, mainly IPAD. but getting there.
    Doing really well, weight is going down. that is a good start.
  • nazish17
    nazish17 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    welcome - I hope you every success and would love to support you also x
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hey there and welcome to MFP!!! :bigsmile: I am Tamara, am 20, and am always willing to help motivate and support people. Although I have already achieved my goals, I remain fully active and enjoy helping others - I know this journey is a hard one!
    Feel free to add me and goodluck! :happy:
  • teracheri
    Options
    My name is Tera and I'm a Beachbody coach. I have a fitness challenge group starting on the 23rd if anyone is interested in that. It's a great way to stay motivated and you have other people to cheer you on. It's great! Anyway, orders have to be put in by tomorrow to join this challenge group on time, but I will be doing them monthly as well. Let me know if you'd like to learn more about it! :)