any success stories of lollipop body type

Options
i am a short lollipop body type and was look for others that had success losing weight.. please post pictures you have any thanks!

Replies

• QueenofComeBacks
    QueenofComeBacks Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    any lollipops out there????
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    What is a lolipop type? Carry in the tummy?
  • QueenofComeBacks
    Options
    it like a banana but with big boobs. lol
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    A banana with boobs is nothing like a lollypop! WTF! lol
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,131 Member
    Options
    If you lose enough body fat, the girls will get lots smaller. I have the same body type. Not. Posting. Pictures.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    A banana with boobs is nothing like a lollypop! WTF! lol

Yeah. I would have thought, a "lollipop" would be more pear or spoon shaped.

BTW, I hate all these shape descriptions for women. They don't exist for men. I assume part of the reason is that men's clothing isn't expected to follow the lines of the body as closely as are women's. Hence, it's necessary to have an idea of the shape.

It's still kind of insulting.
  • QueenofComeBacks
    Options
    wow im sorry, i didnt mean make some yall upset about the question. i alway had a big top even when i was in healthy weight range. i just didnt know if i would get the same result after having kids and just wanted to see others success stories of the same body type.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    wow im sorry, i didnt mean make some yall upset about the question. .

It's just that one person *youknowwhoyouare* :grumble:

There's one in every thread.

..and we're waiting for your pictures...
  • QueenofComeBacks
    Options
    i havent lost but only 5lbs since i started here but here i post few pictures.

here me 2007 month before i got married j was around 130

danielle2007.jpg

Aug this year i was 165

danielleaug2012.jpg

This past saturday im 155

dandec2012.jpg
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I think you have a distorted view of your body. You don't look like a lollipop to me at all.
  • tackie8383
    tackie8383 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I think you have a distorted view of your body. You don't look like a lollipop to me at all.

^^This
  • QueenofComeBacks
    Options
    by my measurements that what i fall under...i dont really care what i am i just wanted to see other that similar body types and their results and how long it took them.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Thanks for the pictures. You look like a perfect hourglass to me. You definitely don't fit into what I thought you were talking about. You'll look great - and you will shrink proportionally, you won't suddenly become top-heavy.

Go to the many many other threads posted here in Success Stories, you'll see all kinds of before and after pictures.
  • TrippyCusp93
    TrippyCusp93 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a very short lollipop body type! Athletic body type with big boobs, smallish lower body...I've got broad shoulders though. I don't have any pictures of me standing or anything...I've lost about 20 lbs recently...some in the boobs and waist. I will post a pic as soon as I can when I get one. Here is a link to my fb...some of my pics are there:
    https://www.facebook.com/TrippyCusp93
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I agree that you don't look top heavy at all. You look like you're in good proportion and that's a good thing.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Nine month old thread pops back up in My Topics....what?
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Nine month old thread pops back up in My Topics....what?

Ugh. I should have known to check the date before responding.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!