NSV!

Options
So I just finished a local 6 week biggest loser contest. I only lost 10 lbs total, but I lost 10 inches overall - 5 off my waist alone! I also dropped from a 24 to a 20 in skirt sizes, and from a 22 to a 20 top. I'm also happy that I lost and inch off of each bicep. My arms are probably my biggest problem area - they are huge, so this made me super excited.

The best part though? I love working out! I crave the morning-after burn if I haven't worked out in a while. I like pushing myself and knowing I can go just a bit further. And I went from nearly dying after our first 10 min workout to being able to rock a 50 minute workout, and still come home with energy to run up the stairs to my place. Overall, I am very pleased with my results. The scale didn't move as much as I would have liked, but I can't complain! I have so much to be thankful for, and I can keep on doing what I am doing, and start losing again on my own. :)

Replies

• Casstevens133
    Casstevens133 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    There are several NSVs in there Rose - well done you - you deserve to be chuffed with yourself :) you've got toned up and the weight will follow - good luck on your journey :-)
  • Casstevens133
    Casstevens133 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    PS - 10lb in 6 weeks is awesome!
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! My biggest struggle will be to keep going. :) MFP will help me out there, I think. Good luck to you as well.
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Wow, that sounds like some awesome progress to me! Congrats on a job well done!
  • dynamitegalxo
    dynamitegalxo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    congratulations! you crushed a whole bunch of nsv's at one time! one of these days i'll get over my fear of embarrassment and rock a biggest loser challenge just like you did :)
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    PS - 10lb in 6 weeks is awesome!

Yup
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!