Looking for friends on mfp! :)

Options
Just now starting to actually live a healthier lifestyle and hopefully lose some weight in the process! I am a clean eater! I woul love some friends on here to watch their progress and hopefully gain motivation from that seeing that it really is possible! Thanks guys!

Replies

• SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm just getting back on board after being off and on for several months. I've been back full time now and pretty active on here. Hope to find some new friends too. I'll add you.-- I'm also accepting friend requests since a lot of my friends drifted away. :)
  • viperk1
    viperk1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    If I become your friend can you send me some cake? :flowerforyou:
  • BelleVegan77
    BelleVegan77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey I am Belle it is lovely to meet you. I am very pro clean eatting. I am a vegan but for years still managed to get into the bad stuff. There is vegan junk food! Trust me! Working my way off of that since I found out sugar isn't vegan *banging my head into a wall. Wow did my world change :P

Welcome! I wish you great success :)
  • nanaj26
    Options
    Hi! I just started a week ago and this is all so new to me. I did lose eight pounds in the first week! I have had some side effects, but this is such a drastic change from how I was eating. My doctor had put me on metformin at the same. Time, but I stopped that four days out...it made me so sick. I have a positive attitude and am looking forward to shedding the pounds and being healthy!
  • likleylad
    likleylad Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you are welcolme to add me
  • YzzyBella
    YzzyBella Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Request sent :)

I just started again this week & determined to be focused!

@nanaj26 I'm on Metformin and found it horrible for the first six weeks. It's been better since I waited around 30-45mins after eating to take one and now don't have any effects at all :)
  • nanaj26
    Options
    I'm hoping the diet will take care of my high triglycerides without having to take the metformin. I was a really unhealthy eater!
  • alliespradlin91
    Options
    Ha ha! You can imagine how hard it is to focus on eating healthy with cake in front if me all the time ha ha!
  • alliespradlin91
    Options
    Nice to meet all of you!
  • beverlyann1726
    beverlyann1726 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Friend add sent!

I'd also like to invite you to my Facebook "Fit for Life Challenge Group". It's a fun place to get motivation and support and it's a secret group, so you can only join by invite. If you'd like to join, add me as a friend @ facebook.com/bevwalters162 and I'll add you to the group! We'd love to have you there!
  • stellakhenizy
    Options
    Hi there .... I've been here on mfp a little over a week; have been losing weight for the past 3, almost 4 weeks (hence my ticker - I didn't lose that much in 1 week ! )

I'm English but now live in Egypt (a village in the Northern Delta region)
    and could really do with making more 'weight loss' friends .....

Have ALOT of weight to lose, so will be around here for a long time .......

I try to get onto afp 2 or 3 times a day, only time I cant is when we have net or electrical problems (part and parcel of living in Egypt sadly)

Thanks
  • stellakhenizy
    Options
    Saw your post Bev - is it OK for me to send you a Facebook friend request and join your group too please ?

:smile:
  • Here goes nothing.... So down to two baby number two and being as though its been eight years since I had my first kid My body is not slimming as fast as the first time. Time to change since I have no positive or like minded individuals in my corner when it comes to fitness Here I am hoping I can establish some supporters through this community
  • CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to encourage new girls! You can do it! I'm a mom, married with 3 kids. Rid of 15 lbs and 5 more to go for my first goal.
  • beverlyann1726
    beverlyann1726 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yes! Anyone is welcome to send me a friend request on Facebook and I'll add you to the group!
  • CarineCNM
    CarineCNM Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Like many others I have been on here for a while and have been on and off as well. I think having some motivating friends would be so helpful. I will add if you will!
  • wendywalrus
    Options
    Im also looking for friends to motivate me and keep me going :)
  • VizualSwami
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have been on this site for a while, but I have never really took the time to actually add friends. I hope having some friends on here will help keep me motivated & on track & I could help others do the same =).
  • msjac23
    msjac23 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi Feel Free to add me as a Friend. I started back on August 17, 2013.:smile:
  • sjanejack
    Options
    hi, i wouldn't mind being your friend
    i'm ok with giving support or encouragement, but I won't always do it, I won't always feel like even posting any comments