sleep is important

Options
I just wanted to remind everyone that sleep is also important in the weight loss. Going on very little sleep the body doesn't metabolize at night while you are sleeping as it should and you don't burn as many calories. I know this may be hard to do cause of certain circumstances and what not but just a reminder. Hope you all have a restful sleep.

Replies

• KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Thanks I really needed that reminder that is a lot of why I am stalling so much. Thanks again!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I was kinda wondering that. I've been on my diet for almost 2 full wks now and haven't lost anything. I'm actually up a couple lbs :(

I have a 2 yr old that think night time is play time :( I'm getting roughly 3 - 4 hrs sleep a day.
  • BayleeGirl
    Options
    Good thought! it definitely is important! I need more of it!!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I don't get more then 6 hours of sleep a night so I take a midday nap if possible. Helps me with energy for my evening workout I also do notice the less sleep the heavier I weigh the next morning. Sounds nuts but I record my sleep versus weight the next morning.
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I work full time so I nap on my lunch breaks, but it's not really good quality sleep. I feel so much better when my sweet daughter decides to stay in her bed at night. Praying this phase is over soon!
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    It will,we have a 2 yr old, started sleeping at about 25 months. We have her on a schedule, same time everyday wakeup7AM ,breakest,nap 11am,lunch,playing, dinner5pm,& bed 8PM. Find it helps with her body clock. Found when kids are not on a routine, body doesn't function very well.[body doesn't know whats going on,causes havic on child development. Good luck!:yawn: