Looking for vegan/weight lifting MFP friends.

Options
I'm looking more for female friends. I'm looking into weightlifting and I'd love to see what others are working on to see if I can get some extra added info/motivation for when I do start. I also would love to have some vegan friends, since I have officially started my journey. If you do both, then thats awesome and would love to be friends (:

Replies

• DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I am a vegan!! Feel free to add me. I am always looking for new friends and I know I wouldn't be where I am at today without the help of others.
  • whitney_simpson
    whitney_simpson Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian and a vegan chef. And I do kettlebell based lifting, so you can add me if you'd like.
  • sail_29er
    sail_29er Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I'm trying to go vegan :)
  • AdrianasMombie421
    Options
    Added all 3! thank you for responding!(:
  • Turnernpooch
    Options
    I'm vegan and doing strength training. Losing weight is the main goal, but adding some muscle gains is going pit and parcel with the whole deal! :)
  • AdrianasMombie421
    Options
    anymore takers?(:
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I am also vegan. Feel free to add me
  • MissMary02
    MissMary02 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I lift, and prefer that over cardio. I'm not vegan or vegetarian even but I do love my veggies. Also having gone to culinary school, I have some knowledge of other ways to get added protein. =) Add me if you'd like!
  • fattymcbuttrpants
    Options
    Also not vegan, but really into lifting. I found it's harder to get the right protein through plant based products (especially soy... bleh!). I do have a great recipe for some energy bars if you want! I add a plant based protein powder to it to bump up the nutritional value and they are... delicious! Good luck!
  • AdrianasMombie421
    Options
    added(:
  • jodmend
    jodmend Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm trying to actually add friends to see if I'm more successful. Vegan (nutritarian) and getting into weightlifting
  • leaaa92
    leaaa92 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm a fairly new vegan and so far it's going well! I don't know much about weightlifting but I've been wanting to learn. Feel free to add me :D
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    Options
    I'm not a lady, but feel free to add me. I'm an amateur bodybuilder and have been vegan for... well, a very long time. Happy to support or advise in any way I can.