Pilates

Options
does anyone do Pilates anymore? I recently rearranged our livingroom and cleaned off the entertainment center and found my pilates dvd's.... and I thought, hmmmm, I should dust them off and do them! =) so maybe today.....

Replies

• LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Love Pilates! :drinker: It makes me feel stronger! I especially like it when I am tense or sore. It tends to relax my muscles and my mind!
  • awood75
    Options
    I have been doing pilates. I am not losing the pounds I want to loose (to be fair I haven't been keeping track of my calories everday) but I do notice my muscle tone and strength is much improved.
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Love Pilates! :drinker: It makes me feel stronger! I especially like it when I am tense or sore. It tends to relax my muscles and my mind!

thats what I need today!! I am sore and tired and have a headache..... and I love that I can do pilates in my livingroom, in my jammies! =)
  • Ruthie1974
    Options
    Any particular Pilates system/videos do you recommend?
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I do! :happy:
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I have used my pilates DVD once so far but plan on doing another round tonight and working it into my Thursday, Saturday and Sunday routines. Loved it the first time and it was a GREAT burn!
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Any particular Pilates system/videos do you recommend?

I have the Winsor Pilates ! =) not sure how many options are out there!!
  • highrise
    highrise Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm a recent convert to Pilates; I do the 'Pilates Weight Loss Workout for Dummies' as I find the presenter very cheery and motivating. I'm thinking of getting a Stott DVD though, fancy a change.