Happy New Year

Options
Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
Renee

http://www.yahoo.americangreetings.com/ecards/view.pd?i=293767224&m=1540&rr=y&source=yahoo999

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
    Renee

http://www.yahoo.americangreetings.com/ecards/view.pd?i=293767224&m=1540&rr=y&source=yahoo999
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Happy new year renee!!
    How have you done over the hols? I've not been watching what i ate too carefully but i still lost 2lbs on my weigh in on friday so i was well chuffed!! :happy:
    Hope you had a nice christmas!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Happy New Year to you!
  • stargirlie
    Options
    Happy New Year to all xXx :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Happy new year renee!!
    How have you done over the hols? I've not been watching what i ate too carefully but i still lost 2lbs on my weigh in on friday so i was well chuffed!! :happy:
    Hope you had a nice christmas!

I had my ups and downs. I did well over all. I am ready for the new year. I think I am going to change my whole routine and put my body into shock. Hopefully that will help.
    We had a wonderful Christmas, thank you for asking. I will be posting some pictures on Monday of out Christmas.
    Happy New Year,
    Renee
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I agree with you about shocking your body!!
    I did this quite a few times last time I lost a lot of weight (about 3 years ago)!!

I think it really helps to have this kind of break, especially at a fun time of year, like Christmas or your summer holiday! And then getting back to being super healthy and new exercises totally shocks your body and you lose more that week, like the first week of starting something like this!

Hears to hoping anyway!! :drinker:

Amanda
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year Everyone!!!
    Hope you are safe and able to enjoy friends and family!!
    :drinker:
  • noogiep
    Options
    Happy New Year!! :smile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Have a great New Year!!!:flowerforyou:
    We will all be a bit healthier in 2008!!:drinker:

Big MFP hugs!!

~Joanna
  • ketch_ubetcha
    Options
    Happy New Year to all of you guys. Keep up the good work and don't stop! 60 lbs and counting for me. Definitely cheated during Christmas. :laugh:

Now back in the saddle again
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hey Joanna...your picture looks great. You've changed a lot since I first got on this site. Hooray for you!!