I want my sexy back!

Options
I remember the confidence I had when I was smaller. This has started to fizzle away with every added pound. I don't like the way people relate to me, but I'm glad I'm experiencing life at this size because it makes me more sensitive to others who go through the same thing. So help and I'll help you! We can get our sexy back TOGETHER!

;) CQ

Replies

• kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    This post sums up exactly why IM here.. Need the respect back that I had when I was smaller too.

Friend me
  • CyclingQu33n
    Options
    It's so wrong how people treat others who are overweight. One of my friends is obese, and he was well qualified for a job. We're convinced based on some happenings in the interview that he didn't get the job because he was overweight. They act like we aren't people. I'm taking back my respect one pound at a time, and when I see another person in my shoes, I'm going to give them the respect they deserve!
  • mama_speak
    Options
    get it girl! your confidence is hiding in there somewhere, i can feel it! what are you doing for exercise?
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I am also looking to get my "sexy" back :)
  • cingisblving
    cingisblving Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh me too! Focusing on hiding this or hiding that does not make me feel sexy! I want to slip into a bathing suit at the pool and not feel like everyone is staring! And this may sound weird but I do not like having to think about what I looked like the last time I saw someone instead of just catching up!
  • LovelyTasha
    Options
    I'm with ya! I hate that I'm labelled a certain way but am super glad I know what others like me are going trough! I loved the topic of this post! That's like my mantra!
  • smileystar1904
    Options
    i need my sexy back too... i think and hope im on the right track