50lbs, who knew it was such a difference!

Options
When people at work started asking me if I was losing weight, I was like how do they know?

Sometimes it's hard to see the differences in your body when you look into a mirror, but when I look back at pictures I can really see it!

The one on the left is June 2010 and the one on the right is from this past weekend. I am still a good 35lbs away from my target weight, but I feel great now a days!

50lbs-whatadifferenc.jpg

Replies

• d_sep_64
    d_sep_64 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, back in 06 I dropped 60Lbs over about 9 months. Didn't realize how big I was till I looked at my license and other pictures. It was such a good feeling to be able to see the fruit of my hard work! There was such a difference that I almost was denied entry to a club because they thought that it was not my ID, I actually had to show them other things with my picture on them before they would let me in lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!