Chasing that skinny dream

Options
Hi everyone!

While I don't necessarily desire a skinny or stick-thin body, I would give my child-bearing hips to have a flat stomach lol. I'm going on holiday next month, and I'd like to wear a swimsuit without having to duck behind a towel or a palm tree to hide my bulges ;)

My long-term hopes are for a healthier lifestyle, and I'm looking forward to meeting some amazing people on here who will hopefully encourage me to get there.

X

Replies

• Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been a member for long time but havnt been logging for some time. Need to get back in the zone. Have my cousins wedding in 6 weeks, I'm her bridesmaid so need major action to look good on the day.

Feel free to add me :-)
  • BookFiend2013
    Options
    Hi there,

I've sent you a friend request. Hopefully we can inspire each other to meet our weight goals. Although I think I'll need a miracle to meet mine in just under 5 weeks ;)
  • ina_j
    ina_j Posts: 18
    Options
    Ho.

I'm also hoping to have a flat stomach some day. I've been struggling with my weight for years ever since I had my brain tumour operation when I was 8 years old. I am now determine to try and lose the weight. Looking forward to meet people who have the same goals so we can support and motivate each other!
  • BookFiend2013
    Options
    Hi Ina,

I am sorry to hear about your tumour when you were a child. I imagine you are a much stronger person for going through such a difficult time in your life. I'm sure we will be able to motivate each other in getting a flat tummy.
  • ina_j
    ina_j Posts: 18
    Options
    Thanks Bookfiend! I have lived with it for the last 19 years and i definitely have grown stronger. I am glad there are people here who can help motivate me and also we can support each other. It's hard because a lot of my friends are all skinny and when we go out to eat they usually say "it's ok...just treat yourself" and I always end up overeating. Hopefully we can all reach our goal!
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I think this site can definitely help with your goals - there are so many beautiful, supportive, and motivational people that is is amazing. I am always willing for chats and support and motivation too ! The journey is a tough one, but it is a great one.
    Feel free to add me anytime as I enjoy helping people succeed!