just joined

Options
Hi i have just joined and so longing to loose weight i live in South Wales uk i am a stay at home mum :smile:

Replies

• md13392
    Options
    hi iv just joined im 21 and live in northumberland im also a stay at home mother :-)
  • eizzil89
    Options
    Welcome this Is an amazing tool for developing and reflecting on habits. I hope you are ready Mondays are a great day to change your way of eating but you have to be prepared their are some amazing websites that will help you get started if you need any help. Good luck and welcome
  • mandyholgate
    mandyholgate Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi thank you for your reply i am just working through this and looking forward to getting started
  • janewelshsoriente
    Options
    Hi Mandy

I am from Manchester, Joined last week and due my first weigh in tomorrow! I think this site has been a god send so far! Good luck x:smile:
  • mandyholgate
    mandyholgate Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thank you i know Manchester well used to live in Wythenshawe looks fun and very supportive
  • sparks787
    sparks787 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Mandy and hi to all newbies. I have just joined up, my name is Sara and I live in south manchester
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Well, get busy with diet and exercise, buy a scale, log every single bit you put into your mouth, be honest with yourself... and good luck..btw it took me 4 months to realise how to create a topic lol well done
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hi one and all; I am Tamara!
    I joined a while ago and have done everything I wanted but I am always up to motivating, supporting, and helping! I am from Australia, but that's okay! :bigsmile:

Feel free to add me; an open invite to all newbies! :drinker: