Friends with similar goals

Options
Morning! I'm looking for support of friends who are similar to me. :) I turned 40 in July. I'm the Mom to 2 boys - work Full Time. I'm 5'8" and currently at 190lb. My goal is to start with BETTER eating and exercise 3-4x a week. I'm looking at dropping 35-40lbs. Please feel free in adding me if you have similar goals! Thanks!!

Replies

• mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    Happy to have new supporting friends! :) Mary
  • suzie52
    suzie52 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I know how hard it is I gave up once now I back going stronger then ever I will be glad to help you can add me if you want to !! :)
  • sunflwrgrl412
    sunflwrgrl412 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'8'' and I have 2 girls. I started eating better on April 1st and exercise 3/4 times a week and I've dropped 46 lbs! You can do it!!
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and have lost 101 pounds in the last 16 months! Please feel free to add me, anyone! I have an open diary for friends.

Low carb and Gluten Free. =)
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement!
  • npaytas
    npaytas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 38 with two young teen girls, work full time and am finishing up a Master's Degree. I am 5'4" and weigh 185 pounds. I am not the greatest when it comes to following through with my health goals. I did start running about a month ago and now need to get my nutrition on track.

The best to all of you (and me!) You can add me if you would like. =)
  • corinnelapolt
    Options
    Hi Mary! I just turned 42 and have a 12 year old son. I've lost almost 18 and still have 68 pounds to go! I log on several times throughout the day and offer great support! Feel free to add me (anyone!). Corinne