Lose weight after eating a hamburger??

Options
I'm 46 years old, 5'2" at 125 pounds, eat about 1200-1400 cals with typical macros, and don't exercise hardly at all. Since being on MFP, I've tried to find trends to help in what really works for weight loss/gain. The only one I've found so far is when I eat a single Culver's hamburger (and small fries), I lose weight the next day. I understand about fluctuating, but this is a whole pound and consistent each time--once a month or every other week. Do any of you have experience or advice on this? Thanks!

Replies

• purple_tux1
    purple_tux1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Keep eating those burgers! :tongue:
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 years old, 5'2" at 125 pounds, eat about 1200-1400 cals with typical macros, and don't exercise hardly at all. Since being on MFP, I've tried to find trends to help in what really works for weight loss/gain. The only one I've found so far is when I eat a single Culver's hamburger (and small fries), I lose weight the next day. I understand about fluctuating, but this is a whole pound and consistent each time--once a month or every other week. Do any of you have experience or advice on this? Thanks!

Hamburgers are thermogenic, I eat them at least once a week
  • Healthy2BHappy
    Healthy2BHappy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I didn't know about that.