Favorite NFL Team and Player

Options

Replies

• tripledipped13
    tripledipped13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Denver Broncos!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Peyton Manning!!! (I only started watching football last year and feel in LOVE with Peyton!!)
  • katies7544
    Options
    I'm a die-hard Viking fan, unfortunately. My all-time favorite player was a guy a few years ago named Chris Walsh. My fandum bordered on obsession. Now I like a guy named Audie Cole. I like the no names. The guys who are big time special teamers.

Yes!! Also a die hard Viking fan. =) My favorite player last year was Chris Kluwe because he wasn't afraid to speak his mind. Granted, he got cut for it but whatever. (Maybe not being the greatest punter had something to do with it too?!) This year; my favorite is....Tom Brady! Only because he's my starting QB on my fantasy team...lol.
  • pennelope515
    Options
    Steelers
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Daaaaaaa Bears...
  • angellmoore
    angellmoore Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am not ashamed to admit, being from Michigan I am a Lions fan. And Calvin Johnson is the man!! I swear he can catch anything.
  • MichaelleahciM
    Options
    Denver Broncos are my team so Peyton is obviously my favorite player (even tho I hated him while he was in indy)
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Chargers!

My favorite player is anybody that sacks a member of the Manning family. :tongue:
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm a die-hard Viking fan, unfortunately. My all-time favorite player was a guy a few years ago named Chris Walsh. My fandum bordered on obsession. Now I like a guy named Audie Cole. I like the no names. The guys who are big time special teamers.

Vikings fan through and through - lived in MN for 27 years. I moved to IL 7 years ago, and somehow - no clue how - my boyfriend converted from Bears to Vikings.

Favorite player was done before I was born. I know it doesn't make any sense, but it does to me because of how his attitude was - MICK TINGLEHOFF.
  • NewJack718
    NewJack718 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    T.O. and Michael Vick........no fav team just want Eagles to win since that's where Vick is at..
  • DYfive
    DYfive Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Dallas Cowboys fan...

Love me some Peyton Manning, though.
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Adrian Peterson is my fav, but I also have a serious man crush on Dez Bryant after he carried me to two fantasy football championships with the way he finished last season!
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Denver Broncos are my team so Peyton is obviously my favorite player (even tho I hated him while he was in indy)

Ya!! Virtual hi five for the mutual Payton Manning Love!! :) You hurt me a little when you said you didn't like him when he played with the Colts...but I'm gonna look past that.

NY Giants are awesome too. Eli Manning!! What can I say, I'm a manning brother fan! Them boys got talent. And like any other Manning fan....I dislike The New England Patriots.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    T.O. and Michael Vick........no fav team just want Eagles to win since that's where Vick is at..

I feel this same way, just Vick though.
  • Spyder_Queen
    Options
    Die hard Saints fan! Love Drew Brees :).
  • MichaelleahciM
    Options

Ya!! Virtual hi five for the mutual Payton Manning Love!! :) You hurt me a little when you said you didn't like him when he played with the Colts...but I'm gonna look past that.

NY Giants are awesome too. Eli Manning!! What can I say, I'm a manning brother fan! Them boys got talent. And like any other Manning fan....I dislike The New England Patriots.

Haha I dislike the Patriots too! So who you gonna pull for next week when the Broncos play the Giants?
  • SweetKisses1988
    Options
    Redskins - hands down, love all the players! But my favorite player would probably be Arian Foster for the last couple years because he has helped my fantasy team and even won me a championship last year in a fantasy league I play in!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options

Haha I dislike the Patriots too! So who you gonna pull for next week when the Broncos play the Giants?

Another Broncos fan on board!
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    packers of course :) GO PACK GO !!!! Love Rodgers
  • Arwen280804
    Arwen280804 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Seattle Seahawks. And I couldn't possibly pick just one favourite player!
  • Italia2229
    Italia2229 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Chicago Bears and Matt Forte and Brandon Marshall