Eminem Drugged Up at Half-time Show?

Options
clarkeje1
clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
Hey everyone. So I saw this video of Eminem at the halftime show at a game the other day. I think he looks totally messed up. I'm a big Eminem fan and for some reason I'm pretty disturbed by this video. I'm a substance abuse counselor and I'm concerned about Eminem. He's got a history of abusing pills and he almost died apparently. He was in recovery but it looks like he might have relapsed. I showed the video to my boyfriend and he said he just looked confused and didn't think he was high. I disagree. I dunno if I'm overreacting about this but I don't want my favorite musician to die of an overdose, drugs are bad mmmk. What is everyone's opinion on this? Here is the video.

http://deadspin.com/eminem-acted-like-a-weirdo-during-halftime-of-the-nd-mi-1271257582?fb_action_ids=10103423615793425&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map={"10103423615793425":362469937216344}&action_type_map={"10103423615793425":"og.likes"}&action_ref_map=[]

Replies

• tallgrl212
    Options
    Who cares? Let the raging misogynist do whatever he wants with his life.
  • clarkeje1
    Options
    Well that's one opinion.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    To me it just looked like he was messing around
  • Gdeeaz
    Options
    I'm pretty sure he is just ****ing around. He snaps out of it and is talking perfectly normal. He has always been a little off when it comes to speaking at award shows and such. It seems like he is going back to the way he behaved when he first came on the scene. You know, trolling people.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    He's a grown *kitten* man. He will end up in the grave or in jail.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Noooooooooooo but he did so well and went to rehab and everything. Ugh I hope he's not back on drugs, I feel sorry for his daughter, it must be really tough on her...
  • darkestdayz
    darkestdayz Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    He's playing around...
  • floop1207
    floop1207 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    looks like he's just messing around. gets people talking i suppose though for when he has some new stuff out.
  • cola567
    cola567 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Think he is playing around too
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    He's playing around...

i agree 100% he was just having fun. i didn't even see him as confused. he sounds sober to me so no worries
  • clarkeje1
    Options
    I hope he is playing around. He's my fave! I don't want anything to happen to him, I haven't seen him in concert yet!
  • Rehobobound
    Rehobobound Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Agree that he was playing around. He doesn't appear to be all slick and polished and that's ok.
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    He's totally just messing around with them. It seems pretty obvious to me. He looks like he's doing just fine.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I hope he is playing around. He's my fave! I don't want anything to happen to him, I haven't seen him in concert yet!

So your concern for him is based on a want you havent had fulfilled, yet? :huh:
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    He's just being Eminem. Perfectly fine.
  • docklanders
    Options
    Just Eminem being Eminem, messing about.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    goofing off, his new thing is called 'berserk'.

what were you going to do about this, exactly?
  • the_dude00
    the_dude00 Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    IDK... tough to tell. It wouldn't surprise me if he was on some pills or something
  • mmurph0202
    Options
    Idk I hate to say it but he got me worried to. I'm a recovering addict as well and in my 3rd rehab we actually listened to his recovery album. But as a addict he looks like his blittttted out of his mind. Doesn't look like pills maybe but looks like on some molly.

Idk I'm with u doeant look like he's messing around
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    dude you can totally tell he is messing around, no question about it