New friends~All are welcome!

Options
Just started. Looking for new, motivated,and positive friends!! :smile:

Replies

• eAddict
    eAddict Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Maybe filling out your profile a bit might get you some takers? Friend me if you are interested...
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like,anyone can. : )
  • nikkimcfadden
    nikkimcfadden Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm returning. I really need some support. Please add me!

CW: 152
    GW: 125
  • katelynnmack
    Options
    0067808 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You're prob best with friends of your own age group, not 'oldies' like me - but I just wanted to say 'well done' on getting started! You're young, you should be enjoying your body not covering it up - you should be able to wear whatever you want and to hell with what anyone thinks! Get shot of that unnecessary fat now, it gets more difficult as you get older (trust me!) so learn how to eat healthily now and it'll stand you in good stead for the rest of your life. My daughter's nearly 20 and carrying way too much weight; pizza, chocolate and crisps plus computer games aren't a good combo - but unlike you she doesn't seem to realise or won't face up to needing to lose it. First step is the hardest - good luck getting supportive friends and I hope to read your 'success story' on here! I've only been doing this for a week but I think the thing that seems to work the most is simply recording everything - EVERYTHING - that you eat. Only then do you realise just how much junk you're actually eating, and it makes you more careful about your choices - you can still have that pizza or chocolate bar, but you've gotta factor it into your daily allowance.
    You stick at this, and by the time you're 23 you will be sooooooo HOT that your keyboard will melt......you go girl!!
  • KJ14
    KJ14 Posts: 287
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me as a friend.:smile:
  • SoccerFan98
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you!!!!! Add me anyone to!!! :)..
  • FinalWtloss
    Options
    HI,
    I just joined today.

:D
  • FinalWtloss
    Options
    49860920.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • alliemacd37
    Options
    Returning after a hiatus due to surgery, seriously ready to make some positive changes in my life! So I am also looking for some new supportive friends :) Add me too!
  • kem05
    kem05 Posts: 97
    Options
    Request sent!

I'm also accepting requests, if anyone is interested in adding a friend who's quite active on MFP, drop me a line... :bigsmile:
  • scrapqueenchris
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Just started yesterday and went back to the gym today! It's time! Looking for some friends to join me on the journey to a healthy lifestyle!!

:blushing: